3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
your arts are different you design feet and fingers , hands as well Another game creators are inattentive about that I'm sure this game will be one of the higher vote/popular game in 2023 /24 like dream of desire if you complete the game but you need milf characters too great adult content game good luck You start perfectly keep going
The girl at the start, Katherine is milf

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Although, you can see how it improved from the first to second update. From what I've been able to piece together is that the developer wanted to get some attention to the game, so he added a few scenes that even he admitted were unnecessary and only there for the sake of the game having some more lewd content. The writing might not have had the best start, but judging the developer's views and how much he cares about his community, I'm sure it'll get better
People probably already made this comparison with Summer Heat or vice versa, but there are a lot of similarities with the story and the tropes.

It's really interesting where the differences or maybe focus lies between the two devs. Summer Heat has a slower, more intentional build-up, with a lot of dialogue and interactions. Most of the shots are from the MC's POV, with alot of looks of interest/flirtation between MC and the ladies. I find the characters more likeable too.

The technical aspects with Dreamland, with the renders, effects, music, UI are just top tier. Most games aren't this good from the get go, so I'm looking forward to see what the animations look like as the game progresses. But it feels more like a horror movie with the usual dumb teen characters that are generally unlikeable.

I do wonder how many instalments each of these devs plan, because Summer Heat feels really slow and Dreamland feels faster, but the narratives seem time bound for 2 weeks at the moment.

Reactions: WAID1337

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
People probably already made this comparison with Summer Heat or vice versa, but there are a lot of similarities with the story and the tropes.

It's really interesting where the differences or maybe focus lies between the two devs. Summer Heat has a slower, more intentional build-up, with a lot of dialogue and interactions. Most of the shots are from the MC's POV, with alot of looks of interest/flirtation between MC and the ladies. I find the characters more likeable too.

The technical aspects with Dreamland, with the renders, effects, music, UI are just top tier. Most games aren't this good from the get go, so I'm looking forward to see what the animations look like as the game progresses. But it feels more like a horror movie with the usual dumb teen characters that are generally unlikeable.

I do wonder how many instalments each of these devs plan, because Summer Heat feels really slow and Dreamland feels faster, but the narratives seem time bound for 2 weeks at the moment.
I've never played Summer Heat, would you recommend it? What's it about?

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I've never played Summer Heat, would you recommend it? What's it about?
It's like Dreamland (college teen somethings going to a camp and there are babes), but 80% less horny.

Renders and animations aren't as amazing. Also, slower paced and better writing.

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Nah this game has 2 of the hottest characters with Lea and Danielle, its not even close / fair

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
It's like Dreamland (college teen somethings going to a camp and there are babes), but 80% less horny.

Renders and animations aren't as amazing. Also, slower paced and better writing.
I stand by this - Summer Heat renders/animation aren't as amazing as the ones in Dreamland.

Also doesn't have the broken english that pops up now and then in Dreamland.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes