3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Summer Heat's characters have more expression tho. Lea looks bored all the time. :confused:
Yep. It's because Summer Heat used ALOT of close ups, especially lingering shots showing their facial expressions.

You'll be playing the game where the MC or one of the girls would say something, then there'd be a render just for a different, specific expression or reaction from the ladies. It's like a pause in the conversation, focusing on intense eye contact with one of the girls, no dialogue...

Helps to add more expression and heighten sexual tension when you have that kind of non-verbal communication.

So yeah, it's partly why Summer Heat is more slower paced and the characters feel more developed.

Reactions: Xyclos

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Yeah, I render everything in Daz. I do slight post-work in Lightroom and PS, but it's not a lot (ie changing exposure, temp, and vignetting)

Reactions: bo77om

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Would some please put all the wallpapers in a Mega link or zip? Maybe create a update post for them? Maybe @Nikola100A

There is an issue with one of the hidden cards. During the handjob at the lake, it is floating very close to the edge of the left side of the screen and cannot be clicked because of it. Iv'e tried and tried. This is part of why I HATE this new fad of putting hidden collectables on main screens outside of free roam. You can't enjoy the game because you are constantly looking all over every new image. It's frustrating. Collectables belong in free roam.

Siriustalent

Jun 11, 2020
Stupid question but is there a mac version to the game, or does the WIndows version work on Mac? I know I am one of those people sorry lol

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes