3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018

About the Update

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, there will not be an update this month because I need a bit more time to finish it.
These update delay posts are the most depressing thing for me to write so I did not want to give bad news earlier without being sure a delay is truly necessary, thus my lack of response to all your update questions in the past week.

Guessing a release date when the game is still some ways away from competition is something I am terrible at doing and I hate myself for double downing on these promises thinking that the pressure from a tight deadline will magically make me work 5x faster than the months before. However, in the end, this never works out and everyone is left disappointed.

I am sorry about all of this. The update is really not far from completion at this point, and I am working as hard as I can to make it as soon as possible in August.

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Damn, that was a really solid beginning! I'm very interested in seeing where the story will go in the future. The girls look incredible.

EDIT: Anybody else getting really creepy vibes from Danielle?

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Really interested to know what happens with Alex on Lea's path... Not easily giving up on the tattooed goddess. :D

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1690877567791.png

Chapter II Preview #33 (NSFW)

Here is an image with [.][.]

P.S. Before someone asks, I am still working on the update, trying to finish it as soon as I can. I am terribly sorry for promisng a release last month and failing to deliver, there is nothing else I want more than to finally release it

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Danialla and lea best paths. Milk me dry and slit my throat. I am ready for psychopathy love interests.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

III_s.jpg

I know everyone has been waiting for the update incredibly long and I cannot wait to finish it. I will release it at the end of August as I still feel like there is a hefty chunk of work left to be done and I desperately need those 3 weeks.
If you are worried you will not get anything but another delay at the end of this month, I promise will upload whatever I have done regardless, I simply cannot announce another delay.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
When is update guys ?
I guess this must be a great update
Another question , why this arts are awesome ?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes