3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Darius89

May 23, 2021
So it should come out tomorrow right?
He promised that he would do it regardless of possible bugs...

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
So it should come out tomorrow right?
He promised that he would do it regardless of possible bugs...
Yes

"If you are worried you will not get anything but another delay at the end of this month, I promise will upload whatever I have done regardless, I simply cannot announce another delay."

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
How do you know that?
Dont know 100% but the Dev made it very clear the update was coming out the last week of august which ends today he also made it clear that even if the update is not fully finished on time we will get what ever is done in his words I simply cannot announce another delay

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Dont know 100% but the Dev made it very clear the update was coming out the last week of august which ends today he also made it clear that even if the update is not fully finished on time we will get what ever is done in his words I simply cannot announce another delay
time is really a difficult thing ask Einstein about it!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dreamland [v0.2.4] [Dokiden]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- -

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Dreamland [v0.2.4] [Dokiden]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thank you very much for sharing it and doing it so quickly.

It's a pity that this update was released in such a hurry. I hope the dev learns and doesn't give release dates again. I think it's not worth playing it now and it's better to wait until the update is complete.

Apr 4, 2023
As bad as that was, i do respect dev's transparency with the process and releasing something when he said he would. i just hope this doesnt devolve into another waifu academy / HHG situation...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
As bad as that was, i do respect dev's transparency with the process and releasing something when he said he would. i just hope this doesnt devolve into another waifu academy / HHG situation...
So far don't think so Dreamlands Dev to me at least so far seems like someone who wants to make a good game but is also maybe a bit too quick with promises while they are still leaning stuff which is why it may take some time with relases Waifu Academy's dev on the other hand seems to me like someone who lost the passion a long time ago and just makes enough for folk to still pay for the game

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Okay played the new stuff wouldn't really call this an update more of a teaser but now i'm curious what we will get by the end of this month in a previous post the Dev said they would not allow another delay and we would get what was done but surely this can't be all the dev has done in almost half a year so i hope this is just a small part and that the other stuff we get in a couple weeks is much more otherwise that is not much for half year i understand if the dev is still learning and wants to polish stuff and make it as nice as they can of course

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Okay played the new stuff wouldn't really call this an update more of a teaser but now i'm curious what we will get by the end of this month in a previous post the Dev said they would not allow another delay and we would get what was done but surely this can't be all the dev has done in almost half a year so i hope this is just a small part and that the other stuff we get in a couple weeks is much more otherwise that is not much for half year i understand if the dev is still learning and wants to polish stuff and make it as nice as they can of course
That half year is basically 2-2,5 month development time, because dev said himself he works on it part-time.

Reactions: Bobhanw
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes