3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Updated for v0.2.3

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA

Does the mod also work with v.0.2.5? There should not be much new.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: snow123789456

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Gallery unlocker anyone?
One for me please! :giggle: Thank you!

Does the mod also work with v.0.2.5? There should not be much new.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Quick gallery unlocker file. Unlocks all scenes and cards. One way street. Cannot lock back the gallery.

Install: Unzip and copy game directory.
Uninstall: Delete dreamlandgalleryunlockallVER#.rpyc

EDIT:
2023-10-02
There is now a dedicated Mod Post. All further updates will be in that post.

Last edited:

Emoon

May 4, 2017
I'm utterly disappointed in this game! I feel like i've been betrayed by mankind and my world doesn't make any sense anymore.

I mean see for yourself what we have to deal with!
III_n_10_2g.png

YES, you see right. Boob Physics BUT NO BELLYBUTTON! The audacity of this developer knows no boundaries.

/Sarcasm off.

Stellar game i really love it so far but not gonna lie i was so baffled when i saw this render. You folks actually took boob physics into consideration but forgot to dial in the bellybutton morph. :D

Nonetheless, great work keep it up. :)

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
whats the currenting ending like? last thing i remember is when you're about to fuck the one girl you go on a picnic with. how much is after that?

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
whats the currenting ending like? last thing i remember is when you're about to fuck the one girl you go on a picnic with. how much is after that?
Now it finishes shortly after waking up (no more than 10-15 min counting all paths). I advise you to wait until the update is complete.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to get another bit of update out last weekend and go without the need to write this, but as usual, it did not work out.
I expect to update the game with new content very very soon, highly likely that it will be at the end of the upcoming weekend.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah when he started saying he didnt remember I was like "NO, do NOT do it"
Luckily he didnt
Also yeah this is shit for how long it took but at least he did release something when he said he would, which shows at least a bit of good will
hello
What game or comic is your avatar photo from?
I liked very much :)

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes