3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Lea route goes to "Be continued" 5 slides in lmao. Although I do applaud dev ambition in building truly different and divergent path depending on who you choose. But I wonder it if its proving too much judging by all the delays and this quarter of a release.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Yeah when he started saying he didnt remember I was like "NO, do NOT do it"
Luckily he didnt
Also yeah this is shit for how long it took but at least he did release something when he said he would, which shows at least a bit of good will
While i normally don't get disappointed with releases i will admit i might have hype myself up with this one a bit to much was really hoping to see Alice again lol and as for it being so short just found out the Dev only works on it partly and not full time so that might be why it isn't much considering how long the last update was i am hoping this was just a small teaser and what we get by the end of September is much longer but at least the dev also seems very transparent with what is going on and being open

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I want version 0.2.5
Does anyone has lino for the new update v0.2.5?
All right, but it doesn't include anything new except a patch for grammar :

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I want to let people know that this update is extremely short, and so it is obviously incomplete. I promised to update the game at the end of the month, so I wanted to add more than just another delay message.

I am still working on the polishing part on the rest of the game. I will immediately update this post as soon as I complete more segments of the update.

Apologies for these massive delays. I have definitely learned a valuable lesson to never announce release dates on future updates for as long as I do this part-time.

UPDATE LOG:

v0.2.5

• Improved grammar.
v0.2.4

• Added a small amount of new content.

Ddrax

Sep 2, 2023

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I want to let people know that this update is extremely short, and so it is obviously incomplete. I promised to update the game at the end of the month, so I wanted to add more than just another delay message.

I am still working on the polishing part on the rest of the game. I will immediately update this post as soon as I complete more segments of the update.

Apologies for these massive delays. I have definitely learned a valuable lesson to never announce release dates on future updates for as long as I do this part-time.

UPDATE LOG:

v0.2.5

• Improved grammar.
v0.2.4

v0.2.5 PC
v0.2.5 MC
thx

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

UPDATE LOG:

v0.2.5

• Improved grammar.
v0.2.4

v0.2.5 PC
v0.2.5 MC
Upload in Workupload or pixerdrain? ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022