3.90 star(s) 64 Votes
Apr 4, 2023
Last week of august and no announcement yet...i wonder if there will be another delay or if dev will have a quick release in the next few days. does anyone know the time difference for releases between highest tier and public release?

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Last week of august and no announcement yet...i wonder if there will be another delay or if dev will have a quick release in the next few days. does anyone know the time difference for releases between highest tier and public release?
My guess is we will probably get something before Friday since it's still in the last week of august also the dev said there will be no delay even if he doesn't finish everything for this update he will still upload what he has

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
Not really buddy. This one is a virgin madly in love with the MC since the start :

8.jpg

And those ones are pretty horny chicks litteraly throwing themselves at the MC after two updates :

4.jpg 9.jpg

So if you're expecting a slow burn or a long term cat and mouse play, you're in the wrong place :HideThePain:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes