3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
my first two times playing this
"oh wow lol let me steal my freinds girl cause that would be funny"
"Oh fuck maybe if i pick the asian next i'll get a full sex scence she seemed really eager"

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Visually this is a really nice game and honestly story isn't too bad so far either. It's just too bad that 3/5 of the girls that we've met so far are complete sluts (a few bodies isn't a bother but it's already been confirmed that they're predators lul) and that the one that isn't (and MC is closest to) imo is the worst looking one - though they're all attractive. Good shit though.

Toey1998

Mar 20, 2022
I hope your game doesn't have NTR, the quality of the game is very beautiful, there are not many games with this beautiful image that I played.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Edit: Updated for v0.2.3

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Does this work with the Steam version?
If so, does it work with Steam when the game has already been played through to the lake (Alice's end of chapter 1 speech, all 9 cards found), or does the Steam game have to be virgin?
After installing the mod files in Steam after playing through, I get exception errors when clicking on the Award/Scenes or Award/Cards button in menu.

And what are those mp4 files in the Images folder? 9 of those I did not see in Chapter 1 at all. Or did I miss something?

EDIT:
I just downloaded the game version from this website... it has more content beyond the end of the Steam version. I suppose that explains the additional "Award" content. I'll play it through and probably confirm that.

EDIT 2:
I almost forgot to post this:
Indeed, the version of Dreamland from f95zone includes additional content that is not in the Steam version, which seems to be part of chapter 2.
If that was mentioned anywhere (including on this forum), I missed it. Anyway, it was nice to have a little more to play with.

I am still hoping for a response regarding compatibility of the Steam version with Scrappy's mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01
Jul 1, 2018
The game is great! Can't believe I never heard of it before, maybe some advertisement would do it some good. Also, love that we get to meet Megan Fox and Wednesday Addams on the road trip.

Reactions: Jericho85

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
So far is an amazing game, great job , and great renders, lets hope the story will be as good as the girls. Great job and i Love it , i hope it will be a top 10 in the site!.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes