3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.3 + Multimod by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 409 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Any chance of updating ur port good sir?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Already hate the guy friend, hopefully we can kick his ass and leave him before too long.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I'm confused here. On the Lea path, if you follow her back to the car at night, is the partial sex scene just a hallucination from the drugs? Did Alex actually knock out the MC? How much of that was actually real?
And even then she still tried to fuck Alex after the MC left? And what was that meta "you're not the main character" speech from Alex? Kinda weird.

Between the infrequent status updates, the micro chapter updates, the numerous release date pushes, and that whole situation... my excitement for this has dropped considerably since release.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I'm confused here. On the Lea path, if you follow her back to the car at night, is the partial sex scene just a hallucination from the drugs? Did Alex actually knock out the MC? How much of that was actually real?
And even then she still tried to fuck Alex after the MC left? And what was that meta "you're not the main character" speech from Alex? Kinda weird.

Between the infrequent status updates, the micro chapter updates, the numerous release date pushes, and that whole situation... my excitement for this has dropped considerably since release.
Same here, not only was this update super confusing which plummeted my confidence in the writing being good in the future. It's also took way too long for a way too short of an update.

All the red flags are there.

Dec 27, 2022
Way too small update , was expecting more. Also Leah path is frustrating , Alex is an asshole , and Leah is a liar and sex addicted who would fuck anyone . I hope there is a way to get rid of Alex on all paths in the future because i am done with him already he is doing nothing there, and that Leah gains some intelligence because that girl might think her plan is smart but it's plain dumb. Also what is Mei hiding i wonder. For now seems like Leah is the worst path and Danielle is the best one so far .

Tidepod

Nov 25, 2018
Did any new scenes get added or should i just wait for the full release of the episode?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes