3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to Dreamland! A town that hosts the wildest college spring break activities filled with hot girls, parties, and sex.
However, if you look closely enough, you'll discover that Dreamland also hides a dark and horrifying mystery that haunts you and your friends...
Hmm, College + dark and horrifying + that haunts you and your friends... It can be only one thing!
STUDENT LOANS!!

Thanks for the share.
Dokiden
:giggle:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
pretty boring update. i am not on Danielle path so no sex it seems. the game looks good, the girls are gorgeous, love the scenery of the outdoors, but the update is so short, think it took less than 5 minutes to play. probably would be 6 minutes on the Danielle path. anyway, i am on the Mei path and it seems she has a dark secret that she won't tell the mc. so now i am hoping it doesn't take too long to find out what that secret is.

simonauuu

Sep 12, 2022
pretty boring update. i am not on Danielle path so no sex it seems. the game looks good, the girls are gorgeous, love the scenery of the outdoors, but the update is so short, think it took less than 5 minutes to play. probably would be 6 minutes on the Danielle path. anyway, i am on the Mei path and it seems she has a dark secret that she won't tell the mc. so now i am hoping it doesn't take too long to find out what that secret is.
I second this. The character modeling is great but short on content in this release.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
The update is way to short, but it is not bad. On Leah's path, the hallucination scenario sounds ridiculous. But it is probably a lie from Alex. I am guessing that after knocking-out the MC he later returned and carried him to the tent. Girls were drunk and therefore deep sleep. It is only bad writing if what Alex claims actually happened.
-That out of the way, Leah proves she is one for the streets. MC kind of dumb to be interested in anything else than hitting it.
-Danielle is a bit of freak for sex and possessive, but she is the loyal type. So a good LI along with the rest.
-Summer seems to be shooting her shot with MC. Not head over heels for the MC, but definitely interested. The "look at my pictures" in the laptop is obviously to entice him.
-Mei secret I guess could be that her family has her promised to marry someone else? Maybe a childhood friend she hasn't seen in a very long time. So she wouldn't exactly be repulsed, and for both routes it fits that she can be either worried or relieved that he is coming.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y):coffee::coffee::whistle: son of a bitch some damn fine renders definitely in the top 20 to 50 best renders on here and unique too and the story is meh okay as well but doesn't beat the renders though

RockStar007

Jun 14, 2021
Edit: Updated for v0.2.3

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Update pls
Thank you

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So for those on the Leah path, it seems Alex did hit mc and return as she explains to Dannielle by the waterfall. She said she was about to, but Alex took mc away and then returned. Luckily she didn't sleep with him, but at this point, there's a few red flags. So yeah, Alex deserves a swift kick in the ass and ditch his sorry ass. With Leah, I'll have to wait and see what the next updates hold, but damn with how short this update was, not sure how I currently feel about the game.

Dec 27, 2022
why don't you just make a save for each path? Danielle path so far as been better than the other paths . Idk how you play these games but the way i play it is , if its an harem game one save only , if it lets you date all girls until a certain situation happen 1 save and when it forces me to make a choice start separating paths in different saves , if it forces me to choose only 1 girl per save , i just do saves of all girls at least if the girls look all good appearance wise if they don't i make saves of all the girls i like , what i also do is when a LI appears i switch to her save and read the story from her save , then i skip her story in the other girls saves unless her story in those other LI saves is important for that path.
But that is what i do , might seem too much work but it allows me to see all the girls paths this way.
I wonder what other people do and why.

Last edited:

Leon1369

Oct 1, 2023
The first part was good but the second is much worse the renderings are still great but the story is not necessarily some hallucinations breaking the fourth wall I do not know what's going on with it if it turns out that Alex is going to be us Cuck it will seriously be a disappointment of the year I also have the impression that Dokiden favors Danielle we have sex with her for the second time and with Lea not once (not to mention other girls) the game would be 10/10 if they removed Alex and so in the game he is disliked even called "dork" so no one would cry

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The first part was good but the second is much worse the renderings are still great but the story is not necessarily some hallucinations breaking the fourth wall I do not know what's going on with it if it turns out that Alex is going to be us Cuck it will seriously be a disappointment of the year I also have the impression that Dokiden favors Danielle we have sex with her for the second time and with Lea not once (not to mention other girls) the game would be 10/10 if they removed Alex and so in the game he is disliked even called "dork" so no one would cry
So based on what this last update showed, there's a high probability that Lea and Danielle are just using Alex due to his car, though right now, we don't know if the dev will go into ntr territory or not. If the dev does implement ntr with Lea, that's gonna be bad (obviously not for ntr fans, but for the majority of players). My hope is that things go south fast for Alex after the shit he pulled. As for Lea, as I said before, I'm not quite sure how I feel about her yet due to how this update was, but depending on what the dev does with her will determine if she turns out decent or not.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
How many walkthrough's are people doing?
  • Danielle (best girl in the game)
  • Mei
  • Leah
  • Summer
  • Alice
The way I'm approaching this VN is to start out as a "virgin" run where I'm not actively pursuing any of the girls from the start, and then see where the chips fall. Alice is my fav so far.

Though something interesting about the virgin run is Lea and Danielle's conversation at the waterfall turns out different. Apparently NOT trying to bang either of them from the start gets them really interested in the MC. They start thinking of MC as a challenge.

Leon1369

Oct 1, 2023
So based on what this last update showed, there's a high probability that Lea and Danielle are just using Alex due to his car, though right now, we don't know if the dev will go into ntr territory or not. If the dev does implement ntr with Lea, that's gonna be bad (obviously not for ntr fans, but for the majority of players). My hope is that things go south fast for Alex after the shit he pulled. As for Lea, as I said before, I'm not quite sure how I feel about her yet due to how this update was, but depending on what the dev does with her will determine if she turns out decent or not.
Right but when she was asked if she felt anything for Alex she answered Nope. Not at all....you can perceive it in different ways but in my opinion this is such a hype before the update just like it was before when Alex said he would sleep with Lea let's hope there is no Cuck on MC but I doubt there will be because in each of the paths Lea wants MC in the path with Mei she wants to take him away from her along with Danielle and in the path with Danielle she wants to take him away from her

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
-That out of the way, Leah proves she is one for the streets. MC kind of dumb to be interested in anything else than hitting it.
You say that like she wasn't before. I get it, she's hot but also was giving vibes of a slut from the beginning. Lea want's MC's dick and is not interested in Alex but she was ready to sleep with him because of the car. I think it's interesting branching that you can be enemy with Alex only on Lea's path.

I think dev should hold up with any update until they finish this chapter.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Right but when she was asked if she felt anything for Alex she answered Nope. Not at all....you can perceive it in different ways but in my opinion this is such a hype before the update just like it was before when Alex said he would sleep with Lea let's hope there is no Cuck on MC but I doubt there will be because in each of the paths Lea wants MC in the path with Mei she wants to take him away from her along with Danielle and in the path with Danielle she wants to take him away from her
But Lea still tried to fuck Alex, even if MC was with her in the car at the start of the night. She said that to Danielle at the waterfall. I don't think she wants the MC - she just wants dick and any dick will do. As someone else said, she belongs to the streets..

You say that like she wasn't before. I get it, she's hot but also was giving vibes of a slut from the beginning. Lea want's MC's dick and is not interested in Alex but she was ready to sleep with him because of the car. I think it's interesting branching that you can be enemy with Alex only on Lea's path.

I think dev should hold up with any update until they finish this chapter.
She was in a relationship before. Now she's not and she's missing the daily dickin' she was getting. Unfortunately, hoping from the MC to Alex in the span of several minutes is not a good look. The whole "I'll fuck him cuz he's our ride' excuse is just lame.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes