3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
The best thing in this update for me is that Summer realized the mistake she made against Mc and apologized.
Summer seems to me like the ideal girl in the play, right in the middle, neither withdrawn nor too slutty.

Normally I would kill for Mei, but she's too obsessed and that's not a good thing, she somehow creeps me out.

Danielle's sudden personality change is very strange and if what she told Mc in the tent wasn't a lie, I might give her a chance despite her extremely trashy slutty past.

Leah's just a simple whore.
She thinks she can simply play with men using her sexuality, I think it will be my Mc who will teach her a lesson here.
If Alex hadn't suddenly fallen ill, Leah would have fucked Alex just to use him, even though she had no emotional or sexual feelings for him.
It's a total red flag for me.

Last edited:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
The best thing in this update for me is that Summer realized the mistake she made against Mc and apologized.
Summer seems to me like the ideal girl in the play, right in the middle, neither withdrawn nor too slutty.

Normally I would kill for Mei, but she's too obsessed and that's not a good thing, she somehow creeps me out.

Danielle's sudden personality change is very strange and if what she told Mc in the tent wasn't a lie, I might give her a chance despite her extremely trashy slutty past.

Leah's just a simple whore.
She thinks she can simply play with men using her sexuality, I think it will be my Mc who will teach her a lesson here.
If Alex hadn't suddenly fallen ill, Leah would have fucked Alex just to use him, even though she had no emotional or sexual feelings for him.
It's a total red flag for me.
I agree with everything you said about Leah, I like her but from what we've seen of her at the moment she's a big NO, I think I'll stick with Danielle and Summer :BootyTime:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
You say that like she wasn't before. I get it, she's hot but also was giving vibes of a slut from the beginning. Lea want's MC's dick and is not interested in Alex but she was ready to sleep with him because of the car. I think it's interesting branching that you can be enemy with Alex only on Lea's path.

I think dev should hold up with any update until they finish this chapter.
I actually wrote that Leah was a ho on a previous update. It was in response to people who had put her in a pedestal/ best-girl. So I agree with your take. Is just that now she is proving it again.
But even with this update I see there are people here "unsure" about her...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I finally got to try this game out. It's definitely good, but I'm surprised when I found out that the game has been in development for almost one year since initial release because the story progression is almost non-existent.

My main disappointment is for a game called "Dreamland" where seemingly the story should revolve around the town and the spring break activities, we still haven't even arrived there yet. I get it that we need some sort of build up, but so far it's mostly generic guy-girl scenes instead. The only plot related things are the missing girl and the mysterious person who watched Summer/Lea. I think both of those would've been more impactful had they been played in Dreamland instead of the random lake.

The characters are mostly good, but I'm always curious why devs (not just this one) choose to have an annoying male friend character. For a group of supposedly best friends, Alex is very unlikeable and seemingly very different than the other 3. And as much as I do like Mei who is a very sweet girl, a character like her feels very conflicting to be in a game that is supposed to be about (wild) sping break, and it feels even more out of character that she's the one suggesting to go to Dreamland (something that sounds far more like what Alex would suggest). She doesn't quite fit the theme.

Overall still a good game, but I just think that it could've been so much better. I'm hoping that it would significantly improve once they've arrived in Dreamland. I'm just worried that the next update would still be the extended stay at the lake which will then further delay arriving in Dreamland.

Apr 19, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.3 + Multimod by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 409 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
A new version is out(0.2.6),can you please update it?
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.3 + Multimod by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 409 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
a new version is out [v0.2.6], can you please update it?

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Seems like if you want the most girls (pending consequences in the future) going on Mei's path is best cause the other girls still want you and you get her

Reactions: AnonW123

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I finally got to try this game out. It's definitely good, but I'm surprised when I found out that the game has been in development for almost one year since initial release because the story progression is almost non-existent.

My main disappointment is for a game called "Dreamland" where seemingly the story should revolve around the town and the spring break activities, we still haven't even arrived there yet. I get it that we need some sort of build up, but so far it's mostly generic guy-girl scenes instead. The only plot related things are the missing girl and the mysterious person who watched Summer/Lea. I think both of those would've been more impactful had they been played in Dreamland instead of the random lake.

The characters are mostly good, but I'm always curious why devs (not just this one) choose to have an annoying male friend character. For a group of supposedly best friends, Alex is very unlikeable and seemingly very different than the other 3. And as much as I do like Mei who is a very sweet girl, a character like her feels very conflicting to be in a game that is supposed to be about (wild) sping break, and it feels even more out of character that she's the one suggesting to go to Dreamland (something that sounds far more like what Alex would suggest). She doesn't quite fit the theme.

Overall still a good game, but I just think that it could've been so much better. I'm hoping that it would significantly improve once they've arrived in Dreamland. I'm just worried that the next update would still be the extended stay at the lake which will then further delay arriving in Dreamland.
Because most players here expect the usual AVN setup.

Dreamland reminds of a suspense or teen horror flick, because most characters feel unlikeable and not trustworthy at all, so it’s entertaining when the horror monster kills them off.

In the horny horror flick way, I think the writing works. Characters go away to some place to party and horror ensues.

That’s why it doesn’t really feel like a VN - it’s not very romantic because the MC gets to pick up some road hoes and fuck them.

Also there’s no perfect sweetheart romantic partners that are ok with an unrealistic “open relationship casual dating because MC fucks everybody” setup that most players here expect.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It's nice to see more games with this level of visual fidelity. I also like that it's not another harem game and MC's cock going places is a source of drama.

Stuff I would really appreciate, though:

• named saves. I usually don't bother, but in a game where choices matter, I actually want them
  • quicker or more interesting transitions. PC has long transitions between its scenes, but they have a jingle and a pretty picture
  • better hair physics. Alice looks like she's used up all hairspray in Dreamland

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's nice to see more games with this level of visual fidelity. I also like that it's not another harem game and MC's cock going places is a source of drama.

Stuff I would really appreciate, though:

• named saves. I usually don't bother, but in a game where choices matter, I actually want them
  • quicker or more interesting transitions. PC has long transitions between its scenes, but they have a jingle and a pretty picture
  • better hair physics. Alice looks like she's used up all hairspray in Dreamland
And I should say I hate named saves, always makes saving harder, I hope if DEV gonna listen you adds option to close that feature as well.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
How the hell does it make harder?
Well, if it asks you to enter the save name every time, then it *is* annoying, but there are solutions for that. Some games have a text field like "name for your next save", so it just reuses it every time you save without asking for a confirmation.

Reactions: asahibito

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Way too small update , was expecting more. Also Leah path is frustrating , Alex is an asshole , and Leah is a liar and sex addicted who would fuck anyone .
That was specifically mentioned since they were introduced, and it's not like both Leah and Danielle were doing anything to hide this fact. I just find it so funny how Danielle wants her and the MC to be exclusive after fucking just once.

Dev needs to work a lil more on his storytelling skills cuz I don't know how many dudes with a functional brain and at least a decently-sized dick would accept that. FFS, they a bunch of young, horny and free ppl going to a damn party, getting into a serious relationship right now should be the last thing on their mind, especially with a stranger the MC knows jack shit about, except the fact that she's a horny slut, or how cucks and nazi feminists would say, "an empowered young woman having fun". That's sounds soo stupid, it's funny AF.:LOL:

For now seems like Leah is the worst path and Danielle is the best one so far .
I respect that, but Danielle's no better than Leah, from what we've seen so far. Plus, her sudden ridiculous demand for 'commitment' feels out of character and a big red flag, IMO. Same goes for Mei. She's shady asf, obsessed with the MC and heartbroken, if you choose one of the two sluts. That's one sweet recipe for certain disaster.

Hope I'm wrong about it, but every damn character is sus as fuck, the MC included, so I wouldn't be surprised if the dev hit the dark side and made at least one of them a psycho killing ppl left and right like they were playing a damn pc/console shooter game cause of the butthurt of being rejected or not having their feelings reciprocated.:unsure:

Reactions: AnonW123
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes