3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Played the whole game for the first time, it's really good, I tried all possible routes so far. Characters are great and the writing seems good too so far. Let's see what the future holds, but I'm kinda doubtful of the male friend being a true bro lol, that scene under the influence was weird, let's see how the story unfolds next.

And yeah I really like Daniella but the whole "you're my boyfriend now and fully committed so I'll cut your dick if you look at another woman" is really weird when you've known her for less than 24 hours and she didn't initially seem like that type. Lea on the other hand seems like the type that sleeps around with everyone so let's see if first impressions are correct or if there will be more to the character.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to ask which girls do we have sex scenes with in the new 2.6 update?
Leah, Danielle , Alice , Summer?
Really aching for a great scene with Leah because Alex was a bitch last time around, can someone answer?

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to ask which girls do we have sex scenes with in the new 2.6 update?
Really aching for a great scene with Leah because Alex was a bitch last time around, can someone answer?
Guys please anyone who can reply to my question?

Sep 26, 2023
Only Danielle so far.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
W

Why is this guy not realessing the full chapter at once?
Because people kept bitching about the updates taking too long, so instead of missing another deadline the dev released what he had up to that point. Big mistake imo. If it's not ready, it's not ready. No one is going to be satisfied with 2 new scenes released every other week.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
After the newest version this game seems to take the road of relationships only. First Mei and now Danielle and this sucks. I kinda get it with Mei but Danielle is someone who's a slut and for her to demand you to herself... I just hope there's a path where we can have fun with the women without any real commitment.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
After the newest version this game seems to take the road of relationships only. First Mei and now Samantha and this sucks. I kinda get it with Mei but Samantha is someone who's a slut and for her to demand you to herself... I just hope there's a path where we can have fun with the women without any real commitment.
Do you mean Summer or Danielle?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Im still worried about the text Mei received when u r sleeping beside her in her route she said no no no. Maybe an arrange marriage by her parents which is possible with asians? Lea and Danielle plotting on how to get MC. Summer looking sexy on that upcoming photoshoot while rejecting Alice on her invitation. The brother of Alice seeing somebody in the bush( maybe the missing girl). Lea covering for Alex fucking her. Mc thinking about Jackilyn during the hot scene with Mei. What if his ex shows up on Dreamland? Alex being a douche when u also pursue Lea. What happens when u completely ignore Lea's advances during the early period of this game? Will she finally think she has met her match and become a Hoe only for u? Will Alex be able to really fuck Lea(hopefully not) because i personally like Lea. She just need a alpha cock to tame her because she says she always gets her way but not on my one playthrough wherein my MC rejected her.

Reactions: Don Sucio

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Edit: Updated for v0.2.6

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
hello sir the mod is not workign unfortunately, both sceen and card are not allowed to enter with error
1696644338265.png
1696644386594.png

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes