3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This is a real hidden gem here.... I'm not kidding if I say that this game has one of the best renders and character personalities on the web, and of course the interface and menus, so artistic and well done, this game exudes style and professionalism, I don't know if it's the developer's first game but wow.

I'm intrigued to know more about the missing girl and why she's so important to Danielle , I know she likes mystery but I think she's into more than just a hobby. About Mei I don't know why she reacts so weird if we prefer to hang out with the new girls, I think she's into something bad... She's a lovely girl but I don't know.

Then I have the problem of Danielle's threat, she said if I fuck other girls when I´m with her she is going to cut off Mc's dick :LOL:o_O ,I'm not sure what the freedom is going to be in this game but I hope we can cheat her and this have an effect on the story and the characters, everything points to it, and some girls like Lea or Summer are interested in Mc so maybe the cheating thing is real, but how would Danielle react if she finds out? :unsure: So many things to keep in mind.

Anyway I think my way is with Summer, for me she is the best girl, but before any comment I want to have some fun at the festival, can you blame me?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
After the newest version this game seems to take the road of relationships only. First Mei and now Danielle and this sucks. I kinda get it with Mei but Danielle is someone who's a slut and for her to demand you to herself... I just hope there's a path where we can have fun with the women without any real commitment.
I think the cheat option can be a solution, for example when Danielle threats you if you accept to become her formal boyfriend,and the way Lea says somethin like "we will see it" when Danielle tell her about this I´m with you, i want some freedom in the game and not stay only with a girl, but i think is logic some girls don´t want to fuck around, like Mei ,she is a virgin so it´makes sense that she don´t want to fuck with all guys, It was a surprise for me Danielle wanting a formal relationship knowing how bitch she is but maybe is a way to go for the cheating thing and makethe things more spicys in the game :devilish:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I think the cheat option can be a solution, for example when Danielle threats you if you accept to become her formal boyfriend,and the way Lea says somethin like "we will see it" when Danielle tell her about this I´m with you, i want some freedom in the game and not stay only with a girl, but i think is logic some girls don´t want to fuck around, like Mei ,she is a virgin so it´makes sense that she don´t want to fuck with all guys, It was a surprise for me Danielle wanting a formal relationship knowing how bitch she is but maybe is a way to go for the cheating thing and makethe things more spicys in the game :devilish:
Probably but it means there'll be no threesomes. She was pretty clear about it.

Korat789

Apr 23, 2021
This game is awesome, real gem. Renders, characters and story seems top quality, so it already become one of my favourites. I am really curious about mystery/horror elements we will get in the future.

Reactions: Don Sucio

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Demanding commitment seems REALLY out of character for Danielle, kinda spoils the character.
I thought it was weird as well, but after she talks with Leah about Alex, it makes sense because there’s some toxic attitudes towards men that she has.

She doesn’t want a partner and just wants a good fuck that she can control with her pussy.

She says commitment but she means control. If the MC can go around fucking other girls under some open relationship arrangement, her pussy has less control over the MC.

In fact, I didnt her anything from her about commitment from her side at all.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Lea means trouble but soon will bow to mc if he continues to deny her advances. Alex just flip from bro before hoe to the opposite.

ZeusRaiser

Jan 1, 2022
For me the only "problem" with this game is that it gives the impression that the choices are very "do or die" and there is no middle ground. A person wants to show you a place, it's "yes" or "no", there is no "after?"
If you have sex with someone, you automatically have to make a commitment to the person (damn, who does that on the first date?) It ends up that Dev's intentions are a little predictable.
Otherwise the game is great, probably one of the best today.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Lea means trouble but soon will bow to mc if he continues to deny her advances. Alex just flip from bro before hoe to the opposite.
After the last update i stopped liking her!
Drugs, bro code, fight - it was a good story! But then you wake up and it turns out that all this didn’t happen, but what happened then?
Lea lies and says she had sex this Alex, BUT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has lost my respect!

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
For me the only "problem" with this game is that it gives the impression that the choices are very "do or die" and there is no middle ground. A person wants to show you a place, it's "yes" or "no", there is no "after?"
If you have sex with someone, you automatically have to make a commitment to the person (damn, who does that on the first date?) It ends up that Dev's intentions are a little predictable.
Otherwise the game is great, probably one of the best today.
That's right - lacks of flexibility!
Why can't you be a little naughty behind someone's back? Even if there are some consequences later, it would even be more interesting!
And this choice that you mentioned also interested me - why can't these two events be separated?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
After the last update i stopped liking her!
Drugs, bro code, fight - it was a good story! But then you wake up and it turns out that all this didn’t happen, but what happened then?
Lea lies and says she had sex this Alex, BUT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has lost my respect!
Yeah dude thats a bummer when Lea said that but i dont mind if she rode Alex dick as long as mc gets his turn and maybe she will finally realise that mc's dick is the ride shes been waiting for

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Is it just me, or does the game have performance issues? I am playing on a Mac, so it could be that, but I have noticed lots of freezes and stutters. It's pretty much almost unplayable.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Why can't you be a little naughty behind someone's back? Even if there are some consequences later, it would even be more interesting!
I´m with you, and in my games i usually like making problems between characters, this make the plot more spicy. But i think in the future we could cheat in people, at least the clues say that.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes