3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Is it just me, or does the game have performance issues? I am playing on a Mac, so it could be that, but I have noticed lots of freezes and stutters. It's pretty much almost unplayable.
It's not the game it's you, you have performance issues, I'm very sure about it, for me it worked!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.6 + WT by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 429 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
2023-10-09_113048.png 2023-10-09_113108.png 2023-10-09_113134.png She_Belongs_To_The_Streets_Banner.jpg download (1).png

Joking aside, I honestly don't know what to make of this game, so far everything seems to be right as they appear to be the second you encounter them, the one that seems to be the virgin yandere archetype is a virgin yandere, the whore is a whore etc, no context, no twists, no subplot that might change your perspective. Couple that with the extremely early locked paths and this makes me believe it will have 5 chapters at best and still feel rushed and unsatisfactory.

Well, at least the pixels are nice to look at and the motion sickness parallax has never been tried to this degree, so there is uniqueness here. :coffee:

Stoofsan

Jun 8, 2023
View attachment 2994296 View attachment 2994298 View attachment 2994299 View attachment 2994303 View attachment 2994305

Joking aside, I honestly don't know what to make of this game, so far everything seems to be right as they appear to be the second you encounter them, the one that seems to be the virgin yandere archetype is a virgin yandere, the whore is a whore etc, no context, no twists, no subplot that might change your perspective. Couple that with the extremely early locked paths and this makes me believe it will have 5 chapters at best and still feel rushed and unsatisfactory.

Well, at least the pixels are nice to look at and the motion sickness parallax has never been tried to this degree, so there is uniqueness here. :coffee:
I think the dev confirmed it will be 5 chapters already, if I'm not mistaken

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think the dev confirmed it will be 5 chapters already, if I'm not mistaken
Only five? It isn´t short for a good story? I mean, this story has mystery and i don't think a good mystery can be resolve in five chapters...

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Enjoying the game but updates are horrible . This update had like a few sentences. Anyone who has been on this site long enough know what that means. Gonna drop this in the recycle bin and move on.

This site also needs a thumbs down emoji

Reactions: MikeOG

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
But Lea still tried to fuck Alex, even if MC was with her in the car at the start of the night. She said that to Danielle at the waterfall. I don't think she wants the MC - she just wants dick and any dick will do. As someone else said, she belongs to the streets..

She was in a relationship before. Now she's not and she's missing the daily dickin' she was getting. Unfortunately, hoping from the MC to Alex in the span of several minutes is not a good look. The whole "I'll fuck him cuz he's our ride' excuse is just lame.
i'm almost positive this was done to both showcase her nature as a manipulative whore but also to keep her """pure""" in the context of the game. having a character that's had a lot of sex in their past as a backstory is one thing, but a girl who has sex with multiple random characters in the game itself is different, and would get a lot of people mad. so this way, the mc is the only character from the game she has sex with. and to be fair, all the girls seem pretty sexual, aside from mei. summer was caught having sex in her dorm, lea is lea, and danielle has said some pretty slutty things as well. it's just that type of game

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That is not what she told the MC.... pay a bit more attention to the story and not only on titties & your best friend...
Yeah to push him...she tells Daniella she didn't fuck Alex...screens been posted here more times than I care to remember.

Reactions: Don Sucio

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
View attachment 2994296 View attachment 2994298 View attachment 2994299 View attachment 2994303 View attachment 2994305

bro whos your sig??????????

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes