3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

LongJumpingLion369

Jul 4, 2019
Edit: Updated for v0.2.6

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
how did you compile those animations into mp4 files? My only option in Premiere Pro is H264 but Renpy didnt read my files, meanwhile, yours played really smoothly.

BenjiroFukuoka

Jan 2, 2023
It's hard for the author. It's almost been a month since he published his last update, whatever he must publish full last month. He's much late, and he loses the auditory. It's bad. I hope he can do it and finish the project.:unsure:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Saw that the dev was getting called out on the 0.2.6 patreon post about the constant delays. Sucks to see but when you have over 600 people who are subbed, gotta be a little more open with the communication on how progress is. Saying "relatively soon" only to have close to a month pass (again) doesn't mean much.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
My expectation for this game is low, like the quality of renders is unquestionable, and the dev is fairly active on patreon, but I cant take dev that makes this amount of content in 1 year seriously. Hopefully it gets better though, I see potential here.

Also I kind of feel the part with Mei is way too forced on the player. We basically dont know her, and the only way to properly know her will be via "I love you" option ? That seems kind of insane to me.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
In general, I like the game but the side characters are not easy to root for. Hopefully, it would be better in the next update.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes