3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Guys, maybe all depends the path you choose, i have played two paths, in one Lea said to Danielle while they are showering in a cascade that she lied and she hasn´t fuck Alex and she only was lying and covering him... In the other Path what happend is the thing in the pictures up.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Guys, maybe all depends the path you choose, i have played two paths, in one Lea said to Danielle while they are showering in a cascade that she lied and she hasn´t fuck Alex and she only was lying and covering him... In the other Path what happend is the thing in the pictures up.
They both happen, the first set is Lea covering for the little dipshit infront of the MC, the second is her telling the truth to Danielle.
Lea is just a cheap slut wich would fuck anyone, even if it's just for an car ride and the dipshit owns the car, so...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Lea is just a cheap slut wich would fuck anyone, even if it's just for an car ride and the dipshit owns the car, so...
You got something wrong, she did not fuck him..... she would but could not. So she is a pure virgin and I assume, you both have nothing in common in that department.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Probably she will fuck our MC behind Danielle in the path we accept Danielle´s ultimatum, i don´t know how good is her friendship with Danielle but i´m pretty sure she will do everything she can for fuck Mc. My interest here is how Danielle could react if she discovers this and how this situation can affect to the future, it´s the type of things i consider important for a game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You got something wrong, she did not fuck him..... she would but could not. So she is a pure virgin and I assume, you both have nothing in common in that department.
You really should heed your own advise pay a bit more attention.
For the first part, that's exactly what i said, she covers for the ''friend'' (his lie about them fucking) and told the truth to Danielle (she was ready and willing but the pure virgin didn't get any).

For the second part, even if you ignore the huge signboards which read cheap slut, Danielle mentions her ex fucking her every day, but sure, if you want to believe she's a pure virgin :KEK:

Probably she will fuck our MC behind Danielle in the path we accept Danielle´s ultimatum, i don´t know how good is her friendship with Danielle but i´m pretty sure she will do everything she can for fuck Mc. My interest here is how Danielle could react if she discovers this and how this situation can affect to the future, it´s the type of things i consider important for a game.
Yeah, pretty sure she tries the first chance she gets, likely also on other LI paths.

Reactions: Don Sucio

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
am i schizo? did you guys even play the game lol? no matter what mc does, goes with danielle or lea or mei or whatever, alex and lea hook up, but alex fucks up and starts throwing up before they get to anything. even if the mc and lea do shit beforehand. alex and lea don't do anything sexual, but they don't say anything so as to not embarrass alex. but obviously danielle is lea's best friend so she tells her the truth later on. that's it. the original argument wasn't even about lea, it was about danielle being a slut because she said she fucks a lot of guys

Reactions: bkornkk

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
They both happen, the first set is Lea covering for the little dipshit infront of the MC, the second is her telling the truth to Danielle.
I agree!
Lea may be a whore, but she must have principles!
After the last update, she lost my respect - why the dev did this i don’t know, because she was a very "good" character.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
dude.. do you even read what you're commenting?? this entire thing snowballed because peopel are confusing shit with each other.

the entire convo was about DID LEA tell MC she couldnt fuck alex because he was sick?? the answer is NO. thats what the screen shot proofs.. did lea in the entire play through said she couldnt fuck alex because he was sick? yes but to DANIELLA.

LEA never uttered the words i fucked alex to mc. alex answered before she had the chance but given the entire ending she would have said yes, reasons are being given to danielle by alex.

you are literally proving the point with your own screenshots...
or do you think that piece of ass belongs to mc:WaitWhat::LUL:
anyhow. this convo is done.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Danielle mentions her ex fucking her every day, but sure, if you want to believe she's a pure virgin :KEK:
Can we talk about how much I hate that fucking VN trope? I don't want to hear about it in general, but I especially don't want to hear about others fucking when I am getting it on, I have no idea who that type of dialogue is supposed to arouse. Can you imagine going to a hooker and while you are fucking her she keeps talking about other clients, or how a colleague of hers was fucking her clients? :FacePalm: BUT wait, here is worse, beacuse you actually know Lea and she is in your close group now and a potential LI :HideThePain:

So fuck Danielle's path also, Summer is my only hope in this game...

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Can we talk about how much I hate that fucking VN trope? I don't want to hear about it in general, but I especially don't want to hear about others fucking when I am getting it on, I have no idea who that type of dialogue is supposed to arouse. Can you imagine going to a hooker and while you are fucking her she keeps talking about other clients, or how a colleague of hers was fucking her clients? :FacePalm: BUT wait, here is worse, beacuse you actually know Lea and she is in your close group now and a potential LI :HideThePain:

So fuck Danielle's path also, Summer is my only hope in this game...
Well, Danielle comments about Lea's ex fucking Lea every day, i don't think we hear anything about Danielle's sexlife...not yet at least.

Yeah, i really hate that. I don't care much about virgin or not, but i really don't want to hear about the sexlife of a LI, why would i even want to know that...of non LI's it doesn't bother me, still i have no interest to hearing about it, outright turn off if it's like in your example in a nsfw scene.

Danielle i rejected because i found the whole commitment thing extremely dumb. I mean, the MC knows her for half a day, spoke a couple sentences with her and fucked her once while being drunk...why the fuck i would want commitment :HideThePain:

So the only 2 LI's for me are Summer and Alice. Mai i will see, but so far she is just a large red flag.

TomamoNoku

Jul 10, 2023
The girls I liked the most so far are Mei, Summer and Alice, I hope there is some harem/trouple option involving them, I think it would make for an interesting relationship dynamic, especially between Mei and Summer, as they are friends with very opposite personalities. It's hard to imagine Mei and Alice agreeing to something like that now, but who knows in the future. Lea and Danielle are beautiful, but they seem to be very excited all the time, which isn't really a bad thing, but it doesn't suit my personal taste.

Reactions: Dororohot

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
It's hard to imagine Mei and Alice agreeing to something like that now, but who knows in the future.
I'm sure you'll make it happen with you magical wand between your legs, aka leg no. 3. Nothing is better then an addicted whore, that can't live without it, aka a harem.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Enjoying the game but updates are horrible . This update had like a few sentences. Anyone who has been on this site long enough know what that means. Gonna drop this in the recycle bin and move on.

This site also needs a thumbs down emoji
Because this is not even the full update, Dokiden claimed that it will post the full release "very soon" although i have no idea what it means by that, we are past the half of the month and still no new info about the full release.

The only recent patreon posts are just two images and that's it.

I really try to have more hope for this game, but it's been 1 year already and there's barely any update, and when the update comes, it's just a half assed update with pretty much nothing consistent, i'm slowly starting to lose my interest the way this updates are delivered.

The game looks very good and has very nice renders clearly dev spents time and effort to make this game looks nice and cool, but god damn the progress is so slow and weary, maybe their Discord has more info about why the update keeps getting delayed, i didn't checked that yet.

I don't even know how much he actually earns because he/she? hides the monthly earnings from public view for some reason, that way i could get a better idea about the development of the game, if he was earning low i would understand why such an ambitious game takes so much time to create content.

Also how the fuck is this game is on Steam? it barely has any actual content.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes