3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The danielle part is fine as it is imagineable (and you can probably still cheat which gives possible drama) but while Mei is super adorable and lovely it feels like were missing to much of their relationship to really be able to grasp her obsession, even the bits of their past didnt really helped.
Some other things seem confusing/out of place too like Mei just vanishing and being 50 miles away now and the mc and summer running after her? (50 miles? or are they running to the car?)
Mei's sudden obsession with the MC's also the thing that makes me avoid her at all cost, at least for now, especially after the bullshit revelation about that virgin lunatic, who clearly jacked off waay too much and completely damaged his already-tiny brain.

I understand that she's still a virgin and has a crush on the MC, who seems like a nice guy, a decent-looking one too, but physical attraction aside, there's no real reason for her to be this obsessed with him. And ffs, if you reject her or she sees you making out with Danielle, she sounds like a female version of the MC's idiotic best friend. There's no way in hell I'll make her my main LI... fuck that. I'd rather romance Leah than risk my MC's ass with potential psychos like her and Danielle, IF the virgin lunatic didn't kill her too.

On another note, the MC and Summer running in that shitty weather to check Mei's tent made me lmao too, cuz only an idiot would go blindly into that creepy ass forest, car or not, with no directions just a hint that sounds more like a "you're getting closer to fuck knows where" than an actual location. Let's not forget that they can't even get the damn car running, even if they tried to, cuz the lunatic has the car keys with him, so either they discover his disturbing secret and get killed like the guys in horror movies, or they stay there and wait for the rain to stop risking putting Mei's life in danger. Both of them are really shitty options, but they make room for some character development, drama and interesting plot twists, so we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

I think this pyscho virgin killer horror movie trope is pretty good, but I'd prefer having a smarter and more competent guy/woman as the main antagonist, maybe someone rich asf and very influential, a person you'd believe could be able to kill those girls and get away with it for so long, not a braindead, desperate-for-pussy pathetic jerkoff fancying himself a criminal mastermind, when in reality he's just a pathetic loser with a lot of plot armor for reasons.

Will we even arrive/be at Dreamland at some point? It doesnt feel like it at this point of the story.
Hopefully yes, but I wouldn't exclude the possibility of seeing the game become a cheap Wrong Turn knock-off, with the only difference being the MC and the girls running away to save their asses from an insane butthurt virgin loser instead of a bunch of inbred freaks.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yes, the update really came out very short, shorter than the previous one! But let's not forget that we have several paths, three main and undefined love interests.

This game is very beautifully made - it's like a small movie and it's very enjoyable to watch!
I agree with the opinion above that there was no need to waste time on app videos and it was better to have full sex scene with Sumer!
After all, if this is a "teen-horror" story, then judging by this update, the heat has begun and we will no longer have time for sex, because in this case only the MC will be fucked. :LOL: xD
Although, ireally hope that this is a thriller story in which the end is not known what the hell is going on! After all, Alex didn’t kill Jason on Leia’s path, and the fact that he hit him turned out to be not true! That Jason was imagining it all. I don’t want to lose Daniel there and where should Mei go?
I hope that in future we will see an "amusement park" and Dreamland with all its unrestrained sex!
Not a bloody mess.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
On another note, the MC and Summer running in that shitty weather to check Mei's tent made me lmao too, cuz only an idiot would go blindly into that creepy ass forest, car or not, with no directions just a hint that sounds more like a "you're getting closer to fuck knows where" than an actual location. Let's not forget that they can't even get the damn car running, even if they tried to, cuz the lunatic has the car keys with him, so either they discover his disturbing secret and get killed like the guys in horror movies, or they stay there and wait for the rain to stop risking putting Mei's life in danger. Both of them are really shitty options, but they make room for some character development, drama and interesting plot twists, so we'll have to wait and see how it goes.
This didn't make me laugh at all. I, too, used to look with a grin at similar situations in horror films. Why the hell are you going there, because it’s clear that an unknown hungry alien shit awaits you in the dark. But you instantly shake this attutude off as soon as you find yourself in a stressful situation with a lack of time and the need to immediately make a decision on which your life and the lives of your loved ones depend. And what’s terrible is that most likely the decision will be wrong and will only worsen the situation, but how can you just sit and watch? I don't think their first reaction to rush to help Mei was idiotic, I think it was natural.

However, this does not mean that they were not damn careless when planning the trip. They knew that they had a long car ride ahead of them, camping in the deep forest. At least a portable radio sets and tasers would came in handy. But who thinks about this in their age.

Shit, I'm getting too serious about fiction again. Here:
banana.gif

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
At least a portable radio sets and tasers would came in handy. But who thinks about this in their age.
Well, that´s right... i have camped sometimes and i have never had a taser or a portable radio, only my phone and of course supplies for the night. The point is they would never have imagined that something like this could happen.

Some other things seem confusing/out of place too like Mei just vanishing and being 50 miles away now and the mc and summer running after her? (50 miles? or are they running to the car?)
Maybe is a strategy for her to attract the Mc attention or she is planning a new kill :ROFLMAO: , Anyway you are right, is like, where the fuck are they going running in the middle of a rainy night :LOL:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well, that´s right... i have camped sometimes and i have never had a taser or a portable radio, only my phone and of course supplies for the night. The point is they would never have imagined that something like this could happen.
Uh uh, no Taser, no portable Radio but surely you had a killer satellite in orbit to defend you if anything serious would have happened?!
Hm... when I think about it, I don't have a Taser and would have no idea where to buy one....

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Am I the only one disappointed by Lea's master plan to get the MC ? Just a sexy video ? That's all ? I expected something more shaddy :coffee:
Me too, i think the video is a good idea but she don´t show nothing, i mean, she is suppose to be a slut and she is covering her breasts and in panties... Danielle already fuck with us so she should show more in the vid.

Reactions: The Krogan Dude

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Me too, i think the video is a good idea but she don´t show nothing, i mean, she is suppose to be a slut and she is covering her breasts and in panties... Danielle already fuck with us so she should show more in the vid.
No one believes me she is a pure virgin, she pretends to be a slut, but is not brave enough for it....
Sleeping with us, yay gang bang here we come!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No one believes me she is a pure virgin, she pretends to be a slut, but is not brave enough for it....
Sleeping with us, yay gang bang here we come!
Uhm no, she isn't pretending. She was ready to fuck that moron/psycho for a car ride, is ready to fuck the mc and also has zero issues to go behind her bff's back if you are on Danielle path.

Reactions: Don Sucio
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes