3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Uhm no, she isn't pretending. She was ready to fuck that moron/psycho for a car ride, is ready to fuck the mc and also has zero issues to go behind her bff's back if you are on Danielle path.
That's what she is telling you and one year late you are still holding hands.... or getting a teaser video with nothing on it... (from her)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's what she is telling you and one year late you are still holding hands.... or getting a teaser video with nothing on it... (from her)
Yes, now that you mention it...this is all a purposeful 4th wall breaking misdirection and she turns out the only true virgin at the end :ROFLMAO:

ngngngdc

Dec 16, 2022
Draver1,帖子:12960992,会员:3392235 said:
我检查了好几页,但找不到任何东西。有更新的机会吗?不过,从发布时间来看,可能不是。还有人想接手吗?
[/引用]
I checked several pages, but couldn't find anything. Any chance for an update? Though, judging by when this was posted, probably not. Anybody else want to take over?
I need it

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
I just discovered this game and oh my did I miss out!

The quality of the CGs is really good, the story is fun so far (episode 2 so far) and the scenes are nice! The girls are also stunning, so yeah, will definitely check the game with interest now!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm...becoming a little like Lustyverse Shackbang at the moment. Who exactly knows what about who and did what to who in the past????

*shrugs*....

Only really care about Summer anyway...still greatly enjoying this one though.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I just loaded the game with version 0-2-7 and started playing picking up the cards but I got to card 9 and I can't pick it up anyway I try. I see the little floaty card by the rock but it won't collect it. Any ideas or am I screwed at this point? I went and replayed the beginning so I could pick up card 5 from the "intro" and saved after I collected and it still won't pick up card 9.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
No one believes me she is a pure virgin, she pretends to be a slut, but is not brave enough for it....
Sleeping with us, yay gang bang here we come!
Yes, the virgin who gives a handjob and some licking to the MC (still a stranger to her) the very first opportunity she gets. It is not the druggie who uses her body to get drugs, a ride, shelter, etc. who is a slut. Mei is the slut. She lies about being a virgin to make herself desirable to the MC...
The whole thing is of course sarcasm. Come on man, there is ought to be a limit for how ridiculous a theory can get.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yes, the virgin who gives a handjob and some licking to the MC (still a stranger to her) the very first opportunity she gets.
I didn´t remember the time Leah and Summer "payback" Mc in the lake , there is the proof she is a slut and is difficult she is a virgin :LOL:

Reactions: Maviarab
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes