3.90 star(s) 65 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
This game is as bad as Summer Heat, both are just wallpaper factories, and if you are lucky get a 5 minute update a year later...
When the DEV said they were going to split this episode into two parts like they did in episode 2, and after the confusion last week with the game you mentioned, I also thought about that. But since I always found Dreamland superior to this mentioned game, I think the little content to be delivered might actually be worth the $5.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When the DEV said they were going to split this episode into two parts like they did in episode 2, and after the confusion last week with the game you mentioned, I also thought about that. But since I always found Dreamland superior to this mentioned game, I think the little content to be delivered might actually be worth the $5.
Not to mention the confusion people had on Steam with episode 2 of this game being $5 when episode 1 was free.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Not to mention the confusion people had on Steam with episode 2 of this game being $5 when episode 1 was free.
The difference, from what I remember, is that STEAM received the complete episode 2, and now half of episode 3 is coming again, so this update might not even appear on Steam.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The difference, from what I remember, is that STEAM received the complete episode 2, and now half of episode 3 is coming again, so this update might not even appear on Steam.
They did, but had to wait for all updates of it to cycle through Patreon.

Steam received the completed version of episode 1 , but it's still free :ROFLMAO:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
All I'm going to say is....you never see her use drugs (That's Danielle who offers)....she has not actually done anything bad...and the only single thing that could be used against her is that she is leading numbnuts on to tget a free-ride...well, what women has never led a man on?

Does she have a bad girl vibe? Sure....is there actually anything so far to actually prove it.....
For me the worse thing about Lea is her constant betrayal to Danielle... There is two things very important for me in people: 1- Loyalty 2- modesty.

The second one is difficult to find in this type of games but the first one is my priority and Lea is not loyal to her friend... That´s her worse red flag for me and is why i don´t want her for a relationship, just fuck.

The drugs thing well, i don´t like drugs, i´m the type of guy who hate weed :LOL: but they are teenagers so is a common thing.

This game is as bad as Summer Heat, both are just wallpaper factories, and if you are lucky get a 5 minute update a year later...
I wouldn´t call them "bad", there is a lot of lost potential but if this are the first games for the devs (I think is they first time doing something like this) then i only can hope for better chapters when the time passes or other better games when they acquire more experience.

But yeah we can agree in the bad things of the games for sure.

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes