3.90 star(s) 65 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Fucking Leia... (That was her name right?) She has always a seductive face, she is eager for some cock (Mc´s cock of course).

And the blonde too :love: (I don´t remember her name either)

This is one of the two games i have high expectations, the other game was dissapointing for many in its last update and the last update for this game i remember it was controversial too, i hope this new chapter is goood.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
yeah mind you im not a tattoo lover but she happens to be a character I think they look good on haha. But her character / personality ruins it more even if I did dislike the ink.
I mean, she doesn´t excite you as fuck? Is not the best option for a stable relationship buuut a good fuck ;). Or if you want to see what happen between she and Danielle is nice to be near her, for the spicy plot :p

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Aside from the two beautiful goddesses, I have to ask my nerd question: is Dreamland a game based on the 80s or 90s?

I ask because it seems to me that the arcades where the girls sit no longer exist, at least I haven't seen them since 2004 or so :KEK:.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Aside from the two beautiful goddesses, I have to ask my nerd question: is Dreamland a game based on the 80s or 90s?

I ask because it seems to me that the arcades where the girls sit no longer exist, at least I haven't seen them since 2004 or so :KEK:.
I mean the game always gave me vibes of a slasher from 90x ;) - smth like Friday the 13th or I Know What You Did Last Summer...

damn I forgot how good Lea looks with those tattoo's why does such a hottie have to be such a horrible character / person, that you cant trust.
you can trust that Lea will suck your soul out of you when it comes to action :rolleyes::LOL:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, she doesn´t excite you as fuck? Is not the best option for a stable relationship buuut a good fuck ;). Or if you want to see what happen between she and Danielle is nice to be near her, for the spicy plot :p
O im playing her path cause she is hot as fuck and after the shit the MC's best friend pulled im doubling down just to cuck his ass even tho I shoved his face in a pile of shit as revenge fuck that guy and plus pretty sure he is a killer.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

They are probably in a retro bar or something, there are places with that thematic. But yeah, is a uncommon place :LOL:

O im playing her path cause she is hot as fuck and after the shit the MC's best friend pulled im doubling down just to cuck his ass even tho I shoved his face in a pile of shit as revenge fuck that guy and plus pretty sure he is a killer.
thats-my-boy-proud.gif

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All I'm going to say is....you never see her use drugs (That's Danielle who offers)....she has not actually done anything bad...and the only single thing that could be used against her is that she is leading numbnuts on to tget a free-ride...well, what women has never led a man on?

Does she have a bad girl vibe? Sure....is there actually anything so far to actually prove it.....

I mean the game always gave me vibes of a slasher from 90x ;) - smth like Friday the 13th or I Know What You Did Last Summer...
As the great Maviarab once told me, if the atmosphere of the game doesn't evoke anything, all you have to do is pay attention to the name of the lake :WeSmart:.
hehehe was just going to say this again...

Pay attention people!!! :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
All I'm going to say is....you never see her use drugs (That's Danielle who offers)....she has not actually done anything bad...and the only single thing that could be used against her is that she is leading numbnuts on to tget a free-ride...well, what women has never led a man on?

Does she have a bad girl vibe? Sure....is there actually anything so far to actually prove it.....
Yeah I just don't like how she is clearly using her looks to manipulate and lead the friend and all that. I might be mistaken I think there was even a convo with her and Danielle how she was doing it on purpose. Sure not uncommon but still to me makes her untrustworthy.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
From what I remember (and I usually read dialogues very thoroughly, or at least I try to:)) - at least few times Lea actually offers drugs and 1 time she takes it.

- in a car after they picked the girls Lea offers it;
- when Lea asks MC to make chilly extra spicy - she offers it again to MC;
- if you're not on her route and she spends night with Alex: on the next morning she straight tells you that they both toke drugs;
- if you're on her route she takes it and also offers you as well (about this one I'm not sure on 100%, a bit blurry)

As for Danielle, I admit I'm a bit biased when it comes to her, but regardless - I don't remember any particular scene where she actually offers drugs, in fact - she never even talks about it, only Lea does.

So, unless smth happens on a route that i never played (Mia's route), you're wrong here.

Just to be clear, I am not antagonizing Lea, I agree she didn't do anything horrible, yet, but it's only natural that some people get this drug-ish vibes, because the game kinda focuses on this Lea/Drug aspect a lot.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
From what I remember (and I usually read dialogues very thoroughly, or at least I try to:)) - at least few times Lea actually offers drugs and 1 time she takes it.

- in a car after they picked the girls Lea offers it;
- when Lea asks MC to make chilly extra spicy - she offers it again to MC;
- if you're not on her route and she spends night with Alex: on the next morning she straight tells you that they both toke drugs;
- if you're on her route she takes it and also offers you as well (about this one I'm not sure on 100%, a bit blurry)

As for Danielle, I admit I'm a bit biased when it comes to her, but regardless - I don't remember any particular scene where she actually offers drugs, in fact - she never even talks about it, only Lea does.

So, unless smth happens on a route that i never played (Mia's route), you're wrong here.

Just to be clear, I am not antagonizing Lea, I agree she didn't do anything, yet, but it's only natural that some people get this drug-ish vibes, because the game kinda focuses on this Lea/Drug aspect a lot.
You're right on one bit yes....why the MC has a bad trip and numbnuts knocks the MC out (or maybe...maybe not heh...).

I stand corrected. Even that aside though, the hate she gets (currently) is a little crazy when your fave darling is twice as crazy...a fact proven very well in game if on her path.

Jun 30, 2021
Only a private opinion, but suddenly this promiscuous nymphomaniac will turn out to be the only girl who will not betray the protagonist...

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Even that aside though, the hate she gets (currently) is a little crazy when your fave darling is twice as crazy...a fact proven very well in game if on her path.
Well, life is an unfair bitch, some LIs just get this hatred:sneaky:

From the threads we both attend, there are a few ones at least, and while I could understand why people hate Kaija (including you), or Kim/Keyla... it's a total mystery for me - what Mia (from SH) did to deserve such hatred from like 80-90% users, like I said - unfair bitch.:LOL:

As for level craziness - I think Mia will overshadow everybody here, mark my words :WeSmart:Oh and Alex of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
3.90 star(s) 65 Votes