3.90 star(s) 65 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
For having read some previous comments, I'm having a hard time in getting the big deal some of you have about the "little trick" Summer and Lea did on mc. I mean this is the most basic teasing or naughty joke in this kind of context you would have: "Friends having a summer vacation with a lake in the wild". Just watch any summer-based horror teen movies. They didn't hurt him whatsover its just some basic joke lol.
But at no point was there a complaint about that; instead, the issue was that they hid your shorts and left you naked alone in the forest, and the reason was simply because they suspected you were the pervert who was watching them. And the criticism towards Summer was about her fully trusting a stranger who claimed you were the one spying on them, instead of trusting that it wasn't you.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
For having read some previous comments, I'm having a hard time in getting the big deal some of you have about the "little trick" Summer and Lea did on mc. I mean this is the most basic teasing or naughty joke in this kind of context you would have: "Friends having a summer vacation with a lake in the wild". Just watch any summer-based horror teen movies. They didn't hurt him whatsover its just some basic joke lol.
For me it is because while yes it was a harmless prank it was also some sort of revenge for assuming the MC is being a perv and spying on the girls. I only have a issue with Summer doing it cause she knew the MC for a little bit now and is supposedly a friend but she trust a stranger over the MC. Now if it was Summer's idea I wouldn't of had a issue but the issue is more that she trust a stranger over the MC.

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
For me it is because while yes it was a harmless prank it was also some sort of revenge for assuming the MC is being a perv and spying on the girls. I only have a issue with Summer doing it cause she knew the MC for a little bit now and is supposedly a friend but she trust a stranger over the MC. Now if it was Summer's idea I wouldn't of had a issue but the issue is more that she trust a stranger over the MC.
Perhaps Summer was just using it as an excuse to touch MC. Using the stranger to break her inhibitions with the MC so to speak.

Reactions: Artix0

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Chapter 3 Preview #10

Preview#10.jpg

Hi all,

I am still working on the first half of chapter 3. Some routes seemed more interesting and longer than others at the theme park area, so I decided to add more content to fix it. The update is currently at 60% size of chapter 2 in terms of render amount and I am still working on the expansion. Looks like this first half is going to be bigger than I thought.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Chapter 3 Preview #10

View attachment 3938746

Hi all,

I am still working on the first half of chapter 3. Some routes seemed more interesting and longer than others at the theme park area, so I decided to add more content to fix it. The update is currently at 60% size of chapter 2 in terms of render amount and I am still working on the expansion. Looks like this first half is going to be bigger than I thought.
So fuck all, basically

• Haha
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo
3.90 star(s) 65 Votes