3.90 star(s) 67 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
damn everytime I see a good render of Lea my head down stairs goes damn she is hot maybe she isn't that bad then I use my brain and I remember she is nothing but bad news and not to be trusted lol.
You can take some light drugs next time she will offer it to you and temporarily turn off your brain so you could just enjoy the ride without any second thoughts:p

it's truly unfair that they made the hottest girl the "villain" (so far)
villain - that would be too much I think, just a "bad girl";)

Reactions: metamorphMP

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
damn everytime I see a good render of Lea my head down stairs goes damn she is hot maybe she isn't that bad then I use my brain and I remember she is nothing but bad news and not to be trusted lol.
it's truly unfair that they made the hottest girl the "villain" (so far)
So one girl is effectively a yandere stalker who thinks she has the right to you....one threatens to kill you...

But Lea is the villain? :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
So one girl is effectively a yandere stalker who thinks she has the right to you....one threatens to kill you...

But Lea is the villain? :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO:
I mean I never said Danielle isn't bad both are equally bad in different ways to me. Tho i'd probably trust Danielle slightly more than Lea so far since Danielle is upfront about her crazy while Lea is manipulative / uses other people. But who knows maybe later Danielle will be just as manipulative later. Tho I forget Mei's character so cant comment on her assuming she is the stalker

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 4048208

Mei & Danielle are somehow lovely people despite their stalkerish behavior and threats.

Yet Lea & Summer are evil for playing with MC's dick?

I'll take the evil twins thanks.
honestly all but Summer and the redhead are bad to me , for different reasons. Just comes down to who I trust more and right now I think id trust Danielle over Lea and maybe Lea over Mei not sure can't remember a damn think about Mei just I didn't like her.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
honestly all but Summer and the redhead are bad to me , for different reasons. Just comes down to who I trust more and right now I think id trust Danielle over Lea and maybe Lea over Mei not sure can't remember a damn think about Mei just I didn't like her.
I'm betting we discover that Alice has some deep dark secret she's hiding too. :unsure:

iIIusory

Mar 17, 2024
lol, i didn't mean villain that literally. she's just kinda manipulative so far, but there's a lot of story left, and I don't see any of the girls being an actual villain. although I don't trust mei don't ask me why

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
lol, i didn't mean villain that literally. she's just kinda manipulative so far, but there's a lot of story left, and I don't see any of the girls being an actual villain. although I don't trust mei don't ask me why
I agree, I don't why either, but I think Mei is hiding something a lot more than crushing on the MC. Maybe it's the too sweet good girl persona?

iIIusory

Mar 17, 2024
I agree, I don't why either, but I think Mei is hiding something a lot more than crushing on the MC. Maybe it's the too sweet good girl persona?
im usually a sucker for the childhood friend/close friend LI (nami in my signature, lol), but I don't feel moved by Mei at all. she's just has weird vibes

3.90 star(s) 67 Votes