3.90 star(s) 67 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
summer is the only normal one to be honest :ROFLMAO:
Ok, what's wrong with Alice? :LOL:
I mean besides and I quote Summer - "her huge rack"?))

honestly all but Summer and the redhead are bad to me , for different reasons. Just comes down to who I trust more and right now I think id trust Danielle over Lea and maybe Lea over Mei not sure can't remember a damn think about Mei just I didn't like her.
I still can't decide who I like more, if we talk about the look - probably Lea=>Danielle=>Summer=>Alice.

In general though (look+personality) - hard to say, since we are at the beginning, but I would say Danielle+Alice+Summer are tied as of right now, maybe Danielle slightly ahead, I don't really take her threats seriously, she is just being bitchy (yeah yeah, I know - you hope she is serious hahah). Summer is fine, I was a bit mad at her for the lake accident, but not anymore.
Alice - too little info. I hope she is not from a family from "those films" who eats tourists hahah (just joking).

Then goes Lea and Mei. Can't really trust Lea, nope, and don't like Mei, she is boring and creepy at the same time.

I agree, I don't why either, but I think Mei is hiding something a lot more than crushing on the MC. Maybe it's the too sweet good girl persona?
she is creepy :KEK:

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
MiltonPowers I summon you, tell me a little of this AVN:BootyTime:
Very good. Top Tier. Not harem, and have already had to make choices between time with different girls, so you'll need multipaths if you want a few. Girls look good, and there is a pretty interesting mystery going on. No complaints from me, you can see the last couple of pages, peoples thoughts on the different girls. Summer is my #1 (and then Lea). I'd recommend it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Very good. Top Tier. Not harem, and have already had to make choices between time with different girls, so you'll need multipaths if you want a few. Girls look good, and there is a pretty interesting mystery going on. No complaints from me, you can see the last couple of pages, peoples thoughts on the different girls. Summer is my #1 (and then Lea). I'd recommend it.
Okay, I will try it.(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is the link supposed to be a thread or sending me to Recommendations and Identification intentional lol, thanks regardless
Yes, it's intentional, because asking about other AVNs in actual game threads is against the rules.

Ryutaka

Formerly 'long chen_'
Jun 20, 2022
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think majority of AVN devs have a hard time creating Asian face that are loved by the masses?
Dreamland is a good example where majority of the people loved all the LIs except Mei. :unsure:
Of course if you love her, good for you!

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think majority of AVN devs have a hard time creating Asian face that are loved by the masses?
Dreamland is a good example where majority of the people loved all the LIs except Mei. :unsure:
Her model is basic. He obviously put more effort with the others.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I doubt for most her looks are the problem. Kind of a superficial comment really. Have you even played this or all the routes?

Ryutaka

Formerly 'long chen_'
Jun 20, 2022
I doubt for most her looks are the problem. Kind of a superficial comment really. Have you even played this or all the routes?
Mhm, I did, and I am just speaking from my observation for this and other AVNs with really hot LI models. Imho , as an Asian, the Asian models usually doesn't seem to be on par with other models in term of polish.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
you are assuming everyone dislikes asian character models because of their looks where the truth is people just doin't like their character. Looks don't mean everything to everyone you know. Mei for instance her models looks really good one of the better asian character models ive seen but I just do not like her character. I can't tell you why anymore as id have to replay the game as I can't recall a damn thing about her but I recall not liking her all that much when I played last.

I think the issue is most devs make asian character kind of bland and boring for the most part at least out of the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Ryutaka

Formerly 'long chen_'
Jun 20, 2022
you are assuming everyone dislikes asian character models because of their looks where the truth is people just doin't like their character. Looks don't mean everything to everyone you know. Mei for instance her models looks really good one of the better asian character models ive seen but I just do not like her character. I can't tell you why anymore as id have to replay the game as I can't recall a damn thing about her but I recall not liking her all that much when I played last.
Interesting insight, thank you! I don't think she is very memorable too.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

I think the issue is most devs make asian character kind of bland and boring for the most part at least out of the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Yeah, I think D is right, for most that I've seen, it's Mei's character that people don't tend to like. In terms of looks, there are some gorgeous girls here, so ranking Mei last isn't necessarily saying she isn't good looking, just that there are others people prefer more. For me, I think she is classically beautiful, but her character is a bit dull.

3.90 star(s) 67 Votes