3.90 star(s) 67 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
usually, i dont like forced sexual scenes with LIs, but the scene with summer and lea is THE exception
My problem with the scene wasn't the scene it's self but what the character did. Tho I did end up forgiving Summer but I still don't like it as I really liked those characters and it was a negative for their character. But as a scene the scene's it's self was hot.

Chapter III Preview #12 (NSFW)

View attachment 4014565
I really hope that isn't Mai cause I love that ass but not a fan of Mai

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I think that's most likely. For body shape, imo, the only current girl she might be is Mai, but it definitely has a flashback feel to the render.
For a "real time" scene, I feel like sitting somewhere with a games console would be really odd. They're not at home, they're not going somewhere that one should be available. The only possible exception I can think of is Alice's place, as she lives near Dreamland, but I get the impression that she might not have the sort of home/family to have a games console, for some reason. So for content as well as imagery, I would say flashback "feels" right.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
If it was with his ex-lover, it would be difficult, because the bracelet that MC has was given to him by Mei, meaning it is impossible that MC had that bracelet before.
Very well observed, you're right. It's either a dream or it's Danielle. But as a friend pointed out, is there a game console? Only if there's a game room in Dreamland.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Very well observed, you're right. It's either a dream or it's Danielle. But as a friend pointed out, is there a game console? Only if there's a game room in Dreamland.
If it's a reality, I doubt it's Danielle, she made it pretty clear that next sex with MC will be anal.

I would say, either a dream or ... Summer/Mei? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: metamorphMP

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
If it's a current girl, I still think it's Mei.

That anonymous girl has a real skinny waist and large boobs you can see hanging out the side.

Danielle's waist is too wide. Mei has a skinny waist and reasonably large boobs.

screenshot0011.png
screenshot0012.png

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
It seems like we still need a clue to understand who she really is, but so far we have been able to eliminate which possibility is closest and this time the developer has succeeded in giving us a puzzle to try to explore the upcoming story.

nice, hopefully we got answer in the next preview :D (y)

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
This update came out in Feb now its Sept Do u no think its Strange no new Update in the spring and Summer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This update came out in Feb now its Sept Do u no think its Strange no new Update in the spring and Summer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
not really that unusual if it goes past the 1 year mark then that's when you have to worry some games only update once a year.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Totally normal, this is his pace. He is already an established developer with many fans, so he doesn’t need to rush to make deliveries. We had already made a forecast based on previous releases:
Chapter 1 Release = 10/2022
Chapter 2 Part 1 Release — 04/2023 (6 months)
Chapter 2 Part 2 Release — 02/2024 (10 months)
Chapter 3 Part 1 Release — ???? Maybe, December 2024.

Unfortunately, since he is going to split the chapter again, the gameplay time will likely be less than an hour once more.

3.90 star(s) 67 Votes