whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just FYI, not intending to be grammar police, but where you have: "Lara is in the laundry room and woe her enough to come live with you.", you meant to write "woo her".
"Woe" is feeling troubled by someone/something.
"My partner left me, I am feeling woeful."
"My Father passed away, I feel such woe."
"I met a girl that I like, I intend to pursue her and woo her to be mine."
1606682153188.png 1606682184911.png (y)

EDIT: Unless you actually meant that you make her life a living hell, until she gives in and comes to live with you. That would be causing her "woe".

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:oops: Boys,this is this Dev‘s first game.
;)I mean,why don’t we give him more useful suggestions and more help ?Instead of useless complain.

Since Milfy city fucked,we haven't had any similar quality game,but this game have the potential to be the one.
This game‘s Dev is only one person, Milfy City 's a team or a studio ,we can't ask the same quality .

Last edited by a moderator:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
;)I mean,why don’t we give him more useful suggestions and more help ?Instead of useless complain.

Since Milfy city fucked,we haven't had any similar quality game,but this game have the potential to be the one.
This game‘s Dev is only one person, Milfy City 's a team or a studio ,we can't ask the same quality .
A lot of players complaining about the minigames (useless complain for you). Solution: Skip minigame option.
If DEV wants to, he could even poll the topic: "Would you like an option to skip minigames?"
My guess: more than 50% of the players would like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What we can do is wait for Dreamax to see the negative points that are keeping players away from their game. From there, he decides if he wants to change (skip minigame option for example). Or if he doesn't want to change anything. Choice is from DEV.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
A lot of players complaining about the minigames (useless complain for you). Solution: Skip minigame option.
If DEV wants to, he could even poll the topic: "Would you like an option to skip minigames?"
My guess: more than 50% of the players would like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What we can do is wait for Dreamax to see the negative points that are keeping players away from their game. From there, he decides if he wants to change (skip minigame option for example). Or if he doesn't want to change anything. Choice is from DEV.
:whistle: It‘s just version 0.2 now,give the Dev a friendly feedback could help the game more.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Sorry its just a pointless grind fest, I give all games a fair trial (30min -1hr) but im afraid, it scored 2 outa 10, See ya (Recycle Bin)

Reactions: Larzeranna

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
After 5 minutes of this I'm sorry but I can't get pass over the fact that the main character looks like a girl even though he's obviously a boy. Hard pass for me on that, which is a shame because I think you got a winner here. I'd like to play it further it's just...not right.

Reactions: JanisL

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I was thinking about constructive criticism for a new dev and his game but it's just so damn hard to be constructive with this with so many bad points:

1. Not surprising, Engrish is at its best - sentences make little to no sense and most syntaxes are wrong.

2. 3D models and renders are disappointingly mediocre.

3. The user interface is butt ugly.

4. The story is juvenile and slightly moronic and the game is a silly sandbox with minigames.

How about taking a few deep breaths, trashing this, and starting from scratch with something that makes sense?

Last edited by a moderator:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Things I can't figure out or progress in the game == Please help if you know how.

1. Megan's quest says to talk to Roxy -- I can't do that. Every single time and place I click on her and it's like 'oh she's busy I'll talk to her later.'

2. Olivia says buy the camera and talk to her -- nothing happens, idk if it's not finished yet or what.

3. Sandy's quest is to put the test answers back at night but I can't do that -- there's no prompt for it at all, again idk if it's not finished or what.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

Damn tell us how you really feel lol

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes