Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick question for the fanart types here. As a few of you know, Akasha for G3F is pretty much the base model for Tracy from Dreams of Desire. Has that model been used in other games, where she doesn't appear as Tracy?

Also, are any other examples you can think of of other 'pretty much base' characters that appear in other games? Mom/Mrs Turner is more than a bit off of her 'baseline' model with her custom tweaks so she's obviously not an example of what I'm wondering about here.

This applies to a thread I started where I'm making a loving homage to popular Daz models, such as Russell for Michael 7, who was cast as the bad dude at the end of Dreams of Desire, whom has also appeared in a number of other games.

https://f95zone.to/threads/popular-daz-studio-virtual-actors-and-actresses-in-adult-games.87173/

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Reactions: pivan4 and OhWee

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I hope everyone remembers Latisha? She had two children in DoD: a wayward son Marcus and a daughter, who was studying in the big city.
Marcus, if you remember, after buying a gun, even told the protagonist that he should help his sister who was in trouble in another city because of her stupid boyfriend.

Well, here's my crossover then, between Dreams of Desire and Big City Pleasures. Latisha and her daughter, Gina, who has come home from the big city!

Original render from DoD:
d9 breakfast 2.jpg

My little crossover:
LatishaGina01.jpg LatishaGina02.jpg LatishaGina03.jpg LatishaGina04.jpg LatishaGina05.jpg LatishaGina06.jpg

As always - give unusual likes if you're interested in continuing the story!

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Marcus' dad, in the course of the narrative, became Darius 7?
If anything, Marcus' gameplay model is . ;)
Darius in game is an arms dealer from whom the heroes (MC and Marcus) buy a gun.

PS Cool render, bro!
Its funny, I love the models in the game a lot but I think I only played very little of it now that I think about it :LOL:
Thanks for the compliment man, and also big fan of your work!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there no continuation for this game, like a season 2?
Officially, there is The Lost Memories.

Unofficially, I did include Trace-y as a main character in my silly crossover comic Enthralled. Alice & Marcus & bro make a quick appearance in Pt 1, and Mom & Alice & Bro & Creepydudes appear (again) in Pt 3...

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-ohwee.17722/

Also, in relation to the Marcus' Dad discussion above:

Dad as Darius 7? Nomally I'd call this an inspired choice (as Isaac has Darius 7 roots) but if the 'base' Darius 7 has already been used for another character ingame... Samuel for Darius 7 could be a thought!

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It'd be nice if the family members' skin tones were more consistent across the family. Mom looks almost gray compared to her sister and one of her daughters.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes