Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
cece she is the best girl in leap of faith
Proud member of Lexi Dimante army here! :LOL: But Cece is my all time VN girl in my heart. Leap of Faith showed me the beauty of good story telling AVN and without Cece that wouldn't happened. Without Cece I didn't have played more VN's and didn't found such nice games like this one or One Day at a Time, Artemis, Eternum, Intertwined, Chasing Sunsets, Hillside, Summer's Gone, STWA: Unbroken, Once in a Lifetime, Sicae and many others.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's nice. Most devs start with 25 Bucks above.
well "a while" since last update.

Booooh!!! That's a shame! Why? This is a good VN!
well many good games don't get supporters while many bad games (incls. scams) get plenty of supporters.

I know right and I've seen other games. with nothing but mindless sex

with way more support
yea and scamprojects where no content and dev pulls at least 5 digit sum from patreon every month.

Sep 3, 2020
well "a while" since last update.

well many good games don't get supporters while many bad games (incls. scams) get plenty of supporters.

yea and scamprojects where no content and dev pulls at least 5 digit sum from patreon every month.
well brother I always say it depends

I don't care how long a developer takes as long as they don't go radio silent and keeps us regularly updated

I will wait as long as you need me to just don't go radio silent

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool
Sep 3, 2020
same. if just promises or empty updates (no plot moving or even sex) then eventually drop off.
well I can wait on the sex

I'm more of a story person give me a good story and I don't really care about the sex

I have downloaded games that looked good but it was nothing but meaningless sex

everybody was fucking everybody and I got so sick of it I deleted the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if game doesn't have a story besides on 1st few days of gametime and doesn't have sex either (just teases) and short updates then it's on road to nowhere.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 2491960

Booooh!!! That's a shame! Why? This is a good VN!
Probably a combination of slow updates and the story being too dark/sad/uncomfortable for many people. Don't get me wrong, i think this has one of the best stories you can find in a VN and it really makes you care about the characters (especially Louise and Kimiko) but i also think that Emily's death and the heavy ntr vibes with Sebastian scared a lot of people off. Personally, the dinner Louise had with him made me VERY uncomfortable (which i suppose was the point but i didn't like it tbh) and i only kept playing because i had read comments in this thread and i knew he wouldn't succeed in his attempts to get her.

Sep 3, 2020
Probably a combination of slow updates and the story being too dark/sad/uncomfortable for many people. Don't get me wrong, i think this has one of the best stories you can find in a VN and it really makes you care about the characters (especially Louise and Kimiko) but i also think that Emily's death and the heavy ntr vibes with Sebastian scared a lot of people off. Personally, the dinner Louise had with him made me VERY uncomfortable (which i suppose was the point but i didn't like it tbh) and i only kept playing because i had read comments in this thread and i knew he wouldn't succeed in his attempts to get her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Hello everyone,
A few things to cover this week. Dreams of Reality 0.4.5 (ch4, part2) has been released to all supporters, so If you haven't yet downloaded, you can do so on this link:

Development has begun on the next update (0.4.8). More details on this will be forthcoming over the development cycle. I have prepared a progress sheet as below:

progress1.jpg

Pretty sparse for now as I don't want to give too much away, but I'm also hoping to keep the final part of chapter four shorter. I feel I've said that before.

Polls and more polls
I've stated before that I will be going back through chapter one and pulling out specific scenes and images that I feel could do with an update - I'm sure some of you have a few in mind already. As much as I would like to redo all of them, time is limited and the project must always be moving forwards.

To that end, I've devised a list of scenes that I feel need working on. Some scenes contain more images than others. To help with this, I will be creating two polls, one of which will be open to supporters only, the other made public. Using the results of both I will then work through the scenes in that order. The scenes I have selected are below:

• Emily Driving (5 images)
  • Emily + Louise Kitchen Scene (19 Images)
  • The entire nightclub scene (78 images!)
  • The Purple Orchid Interview (19 images)
  • Emily's red eye makeup (Gallery) (24 Images)
  • Walking home with Louise (prologue) (17 Images)
The polls for this will be up during the week. Not all of these will be done in time for the next update - I will be using the ordered list as a guide on where to focus my efforts. Part of the update to the images will be some entirely new images as I do want to give excising players a reason to go back and replay chapter one.

A new game
I've mentioned this before, but during my break after the release of the last update I did spend some time working on a second game. This is in a different universe to Dreams of Reality but will be of a similar style.

I will be posting more details about this to supporters later today. This development is secondary to Dreams of Reality, so much so, It doesn't even have a title yet, hell, it doesn't even have a working title outside of 'new game'.

I will leave you with this: The new games themes are - "blood" "mystery" and "development".

Till next week, stay safe all.

Cenc

ps. I realise today is the 1st of April, but there are no 'fools' to be found here, honestly - with releasing a game so close to the 1st I had no time to prepare anything - sorry to disappoint :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1680344255271.png
Ode to the April fool”s rehabilitation in the hands of a consummate bombshell:
MC: I met you on the down and out, strung on the outskirts of loosing myself.
You yanked me back into the life I should live, you game me hope and a place to be,
you brought me into the life I would live and you alone filled my life tenfold.

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 2511962
Ode to the April fool”s rehabilitation in the hands of a consummate bombshell:
MC: I met you on the down and out, strung on the outskirts of loosing myself.
You yanked me back into the life I should live, you game me hope and a place to be,
you brought me into the life I would live and you alone filled my life tenfold.
there's no greater feeling than fucking your pregnant wife within an inch of her life:love::p

but on a side note shouldn't the update be out by now am i wrong come on people:cry:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, one question: I really like Louise, but I also like the nurse. If I start something with the nurse (Daniella, I guess), will Louise ask divorce? Or will be there a way that Louise and the nurse share MC? If there is a way to start a relationship with both of them, that's the path I will go, but if there isn't a way, I'll always choose Louise.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, one question: I really like Louise, but I also like the nurse. If I start something with the nurse (Daniella, I guess), will Louise ask divorce? Or will be there a way that Louise and the nurse share MC? If there is a way to start a relationship with both of them, that's the path I will go, but if there isn't a way, I'll always choose Louise.
IMO, you will never go wrong sticking with Louise! She is awesome waifu material! (On the other hand, if you want to explore some of the other LIs, you HAVE to break up with her.)

That said: it is not fully realized yet, but there is every indication that some kind of throuple/poly kinda thing will be possible with Louise and Nurse Dani. It is unclear whether it will be long-term/permanent or just a one-off. I think it's safe for you to start something with Danielle though. Just don't be a jerk about it. (You know? Be honest with everyone?)

These two are definitely my favorite LIs in this story, but the others are all attractive in their own ways as well. I didn't think I was going to like Cindy at all in the beginning, but she has grown on me. We don't know Cassandra very well yet, but she's looking interesting too. Then, there's Kimiko. She can be your (surrogate) baby girl, or she can be your Baby Girl. Each approach has its merits.

This game is meant to be replayed on the different paths (and with different sanity levels) to get the full picture. I have some theories about the "big picture" that I'm very much looking forward to seeing how close they are to the Truth.

Reactions: underoath27

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dreams of Reality [v0.4.5] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Update only crunched by SonsOLiberty below!

Universal: v0.4.1 -> v0.4.5
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPL
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes