Pirilampo

May 26, 2022
I don't know where you get the misinformation from but there is NO incest in this game:unsure: ( at least not that I am aware of and I am pretty sure it is not even a theme for this game ).

Even if there are dream sequences, hallucinations or something like that, I don't think they are what you are looking for in a game.
Wait, I read the first 10 or so pages, some random in the middle and the last couple, there should definitely be wincest, I didn't find any mention of it being removed.

I would guess that due to Patreon policies it would be "removed" from the base game, but there would still be a patch.

So, now I ask, is this some late April 1st troll or did they really scrap everything related to that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, I read the first 10 or so pages, some random in the middle and the last couple, there should definitely be wincest, I didn't find any mention of it being removed.
some see kimiko as mc's daughter (substitute).

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Only 15 pages?? This game deserves so much more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like when he went to save her after she was kidnapped, then is convinced Sebastian wasn't responsible for Emily and I believe actually fucking apologizes to him. I had much more sinister plans involving various methods of torture. :(

Sep 3, 2020
Only 15 pages?? This game deserves so much more!

Like when he went to save her after she was kidnapped, then is convinced Sebastian wasn't responsible for Emily and I believe actually fucking apologizes to him. I had much more sinister plans involving various methods of torture. :(

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

I would guess that due to Patreon policies it would be "removed" from the base game, but there would still be a patch.

So, now I ask, is this some late April 1st troll or did they really scrap everything related to that?
This game never had that content. If it was ever tagged that way it was tagged improperly.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well that cliffhanger...and Kimiko is my favorite...:oops:
Sad that there is almost no Cindy content.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Didn't get any scenes this update did I mess something up or was this a story update (please spoiler if you respond to this!)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Wasn't sure what to title this, given it's a long post, Developer log seemed appropriate.

Previously I have spoken about working on a new game that would be released after Dreams of Reality has been completed. I want to share some of the work I have been doing, as at this early stage it is ideal for me to receive feedback from you.

A few caveats to begin with. The development of this new game is very much a back seat to Dreams of Reality, and though I do have some plans on when I want to release the first version it will not be any time soon.

Take everything shown here as very early alpha images and for information only. It is all subject to change, nothing is set in stone as development continues, based on feedback, things can and will change.

I have already created some of the models and characters, but I’m not quite ready to share these. So, they will be blurred out in the images. I will be showcasing each character and some of the back story over the coming months.

All of this information is shared to supporters only, please do not share this work outside of patreon, you may have good intentions, but, sharing work that is not final creates expectations of what the game will look and play like to those that do not have regular access to frequent updates from myself. This can cause issues when someone forms an opinion about the game based on old and out-dated information.

This game’s content can and will change.

Basically, I want to give you the info on what I’ve been working on and hope you're as hyped as I am about it – I am more than happy for discussions on this to take place on here or in the ‘new game’ room on discord.

I’ve already shown the initial main menu, that has not changed as yet, though I will be adding the games title – once I have it.
Let’s start with the in-game UI:

UI_sidemenu_left.png

The main colours of the game are red, so the in-game UI will be coloured to match, bear in mind the background base has opacity so will appear lighter or darker based on the image behind it. Each button will have a popup tool tip that says what the button does, though the images are probably self-explanatory.

Starting from the left, the arrow will fold back the menu leaving a small button on the screen, toggle this again and the menu will fold out. During cut scenes this menu will be hidden (much like the in-game menu is hidden in Dreams of Reality).

The next button is the gallery. I’m using a slightly modified code base for the gallery this time:

gallery_screen.png

I’ll come onto the names later, very obvious screen, each small image will be in black and white and when clicked will open to a full sized version. Each of the girls will be selected from the left-hand menu. This varies from the Dreams of Reality version in that you no longer need to go back and forth to select the different girls – everything is kept contained in its own screen.

Moving back to the UI, the next button is the relationship screen. This button when toggled, will fold out a side ribbon:

UI_sidemenu_right.png

This ribbon will have portraits of each of the girls, these buttons when clicked will take you to a specific relationship page:

relationship_screen.png

The relationship screen will have a large changeable picture of the girl, stat breakdown and some information / background of the character. In a change from Dreams of Reality, I will not be using dynamic info text. This will be static throughout the game.

The picture can be changed by selecting the side images (for now a placeholder has been used) these images will unlock as the stats for each girl are increased.

There are 4 stats that will be tracked:
  • Affection – a gage of your overall progress with a girl.
  • Lust – Specific scenes will open as this stat increases.
  • Corruption – The willingness to experiment to more ‘niche’ or extreme encounters is controlled by this.
The last stat is not listed and will only come into play as you progress in the story. It is not a hidden stat, but for now – it is hidden from you.

Back to the in-game UI, you may notice the last button has two versions, one with a green plus and one without. This is the main character information screen:

character_screen.png

This screen is still a work in progress (well they all are) but there are some elements I want to adjust. The character screen will show information about you, the player. It is intended that as you progress through the game and certain milestones you will ‘level up’. Each level will give you 1 point that you can spend on the following 3 stats:
  • Dexterity
  • Intelligence
  • Charisma
After level 3 you can then put points into the focus stat allowing a large increase to the % gains from each of the other 3 stats.

Currently it is planned for there to be a total of 8 levels, each of the three main stats will cap out at 5, with each point you put into the stat you unlock an ability. The first is a 5% increase (this increases by 5% with each point). Each ability is unlocked at 1, 2 and 5 respectively.

The image above is specifically of the level up screen, clicking the green plus will add 1 point to that stat. normally those icons are not displayed.

This covers many of the custom screens that will be used in game. I’m sure you can draw your own conclusions about the direction I am planning to take … ‘new game’ in. I welcome all feedback, theories – even wild ones!

Before I leave you however, a final screen to share. Settings:

settings_screen.png

Again, there are a couple of changes I will be making, but I intend for you to be able to change the name of all the characters, thus giving you the freedom to shape the story exactly to your desire.

A final tidbit because I can’t resist. Emma is an older sister to Jane, though both are wildly different from each other. Evelyn is your assistant whilst Maisie is the daughter of Evelyn. What brings them all together with the MC? Well, that would be spoilers…

Cenc

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
One thing i would like to see in the future is more Louise content i feel like the mc has been distant to her
in real life if i had a wife and all that stuff happened i would honestly not want to be apart from her for a single second
but that's just my opinion
I feel like he is not really thinking of how she feels he focuses too much on himself.

something i really like about this game is the characters actually have personality it's not another of those boring harem games (Sorry harem fans lol)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Why punishing your players by completely breaking the story immersion with the drinks?! Not to mention all the months that that crap took to develop... I simply closed and deleted it and this time permanently.

Thank you and good luck.
Hi,

You have a point of view that I could have wholly agreed with (I did not want to be a bartender either), although, I did not want to waste all the time I put into playing the game, just to give up...

So it's "search inside the rpy files" to find the answers needed, to get past the "bartending" non-skippable minigame. :)

After that following the onscreen "shown" listing of ingredients for each drink, the mini-game was a breeze, allowing me to continue the game.

Good luck.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,

You have a point of view that I could have wholly agreed with (I did not want to be a bartender either), although, I did not want to waste all the time I put into playing the game, just to give up...

So it's "search inside the rpy files" to find the answers needed, to get past the "bartending" non-skippable minigame. :)

After that following the onscreen "shown" listing of ingredients for each drink, the mini-game was a breeze, allowing me to continue the game.

Good luck.
Inside the script, it shows what they are and how to make them afterwards the event is very easy.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes