• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cenc another from same subject, this time after game in pool when mc and jacob are chatting and jacob asks when you planning to cash in token with that cindy girl? then mc tells bit later how he already did it.

there might be 3rd time later.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Inside the script, it shows what they are and how to make them afterwards the event is very easy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good you found a solution (different than mine) for yourself, I just used the commented Dev #Text shown in my spoiler, and followed the onscreen list to complete the bartending task (that in my view), needed a skip mini-game option. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cenc possible 3rd time is when mc and louise chat at cliff before every1 is heading back to house.

as long it doesn't affect story doesn't really matter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a route that make Cindy, Danielle and Kimiko as LIs while staying with Louise?
i'd say very possible but it actually happening is mystery. dani and louise for sure but cindy and kimiko added is unknown.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update (not sure what was actually updated since started from scratch and update before this was "a while" ago).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
quite disappointed by this update, didn't expect for game to catch "let's go to a vacation" sickness, it's always bad sign, not with everything what is happening in the story and certainly not while being wanted by some mob, into place owned by said mob boss... that foreshadowing cliffhanger in the end missing surprise pikachu face - "oh no, who had known something bad might happen next?!" everyone with a half brain cell?

• Haha
Reactions: mofonistik and cxx

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i do love this game, not sure i have a new playthrough in me though, since new update seems to have fucked up my relationship with Louise, who i have remained faithful to the entire time. too many games to keep playing larger ones on new playthroughs..maybe once this game officially ends i might replay it.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
i do love this game, not sure i have a new playthrough in me though, since new update seems to have fucked up my relationship with Louise, who i have remained faithful to the entire time. too many games to keep playing larger ones on new playthroughs..maybe once this game officially ends i might replay it.
Could you send me your save file? as Ive been unable to replicate any issues with the louise only path. I'd like to check some variables.

Feel free to dm me here, or via discord.

Reactions: robrize2169

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Had to do a new play through again and this time around, I couldn't trigger the BJ scene with Cassie in the sauna.
Got it on my previous play through. I think I did everything the same. Anyone knows the variables needed?

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Just a question, is it worth increasing your insanity points true out the game? What does it do/lead to? Hallucinations?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Had to do a new play through again and this time around, I couldn't trigger the BJ scene with Cassie in the sauna.
Got it on my previous play through. I think I did everything the same. Anyone knows the variables needed?
Just a question, is it worth increasing your insanity points true out the game? What does it do/lead to? Hallucinations?
Insanity is a metric that controls what happens around the MC, and how much he is apart of and remembers those events. In short, the higher your insanity the more 'interesting' things happen.

The sauna scenes are a prime example, there are 3 scenes that you can see based on varying levels of insanity. As to whether these are really happening, well that's yet to be discovered.

Reactions: JoSolo

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Since you brought this up I was wondering as well if there was a bug in the new version or if she just accuses you of sleeping around regardless. I don't think there was any content in this update anyway but she wasn't happy and I haven't done anything to earn that reaction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since you brought this up I was wondering as well if there was a bug in the new version or if she just accuses you of sleeping around regardless. I don't think there was any content in this update anyway but she wasn't happy and I haven't done anything to earn that reaction.
if you mean cindy's bj at club being brought up even if rejected her then it's a bug (3 times).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She dressed like jail bait little school girl to GO MEET HER FUTURE BOSS AND SIGN HER
CONTRACT while being dined at a fancy restaurant - how would you feel about your wife then ????
she wasn't happy
She knows how to use cancel culture, feminism, me too, you name it, she likes to tease an accuse.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
if you mean cindy's bj at club being brought up even if rejected her then it's a bug (3 times).
I dn't remember that specifically, just that she said something along the lines of you fucking everyting that moves

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
It's this line here:

l "Well, perhaps I don't like the idea of you sleeping with everyone that moves."

It's not intended to be accusatory, more... hypothetical, like a misunderstanding, but obviously it doesn't come across correctly So I will be changing it - rest assured to those on a solo Louise route there's no issue with your saves. normal hot steamy love making with Louise will resume in 0.4.8 :)

All joking aside, the line doesn't set the tone I'm going for so I'll be changing it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's this line here:

l "Well, perhaps I don't like the idea of you sleeping with everyone that moves."

It's not intended to be accusatory, more... hypothetical, like a misunderstanding, but obviously it doesn't come across correctly So I will be changing it - rest assured to those on a solo Louise route there's no issue with your saves. normal hot steamy love making with Louise will resume in 0.4.8 :)

All joking aside, the line doesn't set the tone I'm going for so I'll be changing it.
That's the one.. WOW I'm impressed how accurately I remembered that line. lol guess it's not hard to remember those false accusations!

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes