• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hi,

You have a point of view that I could have wholly agreed with (I did not want to be a bartender either), although, I did not want to waste all the time I put into playing the game, just to give up...

So it's "search inside the rpy files" to find the answers needed, to get past the "bartending" non-skippable minigame. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that following the onscreen "shown" listing of ingredients for each drink, the mini-game was a breeze, allowing me to continue the game.

Good luck.
I got used to it. I get bored quick and stopped playing almost all of them. At this time I only follow devs that actually finished a couple of games. Devs that just keep adding more and more characters to the story to keep making scenes and keep it going, those I stop. So yeah, I got used to it.

I wrote both posts down on a txt and resume on the next update.

Thank you both.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
When i loaded my save to play this update, my insanity level seems for some reason to be 0, and it was 7. How can i fix this? Start over?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
When i loaded my save to play this update, my insanity level seems for some reason to be 0, and it was 7. How can i fix this? Start over?
There was an issue in the previous update that affected the insanity level. You could start over to ensure you have the correct level, or if you have an older save from chapter 3 you *should* be okay to continue from there.

I know it's a pain to start over, though there will be some updated images for you to enjoy, plus think of all those achievements you can get!

Joking aside, I do try to ensure that each update is stable and without problems, but unfortunately as with any on-going development, there will be bugs.

If you want a quick band-aid fix, you could enable the console and set your insanity to 7.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
There was an issue in the previous update that affected the insanity level. You could start over to ensure you have the correct level, or if you have an older save from chapter 3 you *should* be okay to continue from there.

I know it's a pain to start over, though there will be some updated images for you to enjoy, plus think of all those achievements you can get!

Joking aside, I do try to ensure that each update is stable and without problems, but unfortunately as with any on-going development, there will be bugs.

If you want a quick band-aid fix, you could enable the console and set your insanity to 7.
Thanks, i will probably start over then, just to remember stuff and see those upodated images, hehe. I always do plenty of saves across a game. Might check that out as well

Reactions: Cenc
Sep 3, 2020

it doesn't bother me I may not be able to read

but I remember this game so
I just kept my hands on the skip button

and saved whenever choices came
up

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Seeing the insanity talk, how much does it change the game? I initially had a bit of insanity but it lowered over time and is either 2 or lower now.
Up until chapter four the differences with insanity were pretty light, from ch4 onwards it affects some of the scenes you have. More so specific endings are planned for varying levels of insanity.

Reactions: Vollezar

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Up until chapter four the differences with insanity were pretty light, from ch4 onwards it affects some of the scenes you have. More so specific endings are planned for varying levels of insanity.

I was wondering can the mc stay loyal to the wife or will we have to sleep with other girls eventually.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can be 100% loyal to Louise. Just avoid any kinky shit with the girls :)
Awesome i Definitely will then although i also kinda like Kimiko, but i will worry about that when the time comes lol

Reactions: Cenc

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just read that there is a path were you
if that's true i will never choose that option for as long as i live.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: Joshy92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cenc possible bug, if rejected cindy's advances on club then later when mc talks to danielle about cindy then mc says that she gave him bj.

don't remember if it was same originally.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Cenc possible bug, if rejected cindy's advances on club then later when mc talks to danielle about cindy then mc says that she gave him bj.

don't remember if it was same originally.
Thanks for the report, are you able to confirm when he says this?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really a beautiful,but gripping game,
beautiful written,with very good renders

as has been said before,
there are all gorgeous girls in the game,
but i could never handle cheating on louise in such major depressed times where you go through together.

as i say,really a very underrated game,
that deserves much more attention.
Cenc ,you are truly creating a masterpiece,
I really keep looking forward to the updates,really very good !! :giggle: :giggle:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Louise is such a different woman, it is difficult to betray her, especially with her own cousin. Melissa it's even hard to choose but taking into account the shit MC and his girl went through she deserves a happy ending first along with Kimiko :love:

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes