SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dreams of Reality [v0.4.5] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.1 -> v0.4.5
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The update is pretty big. SonsOLiberty do you want to compress the patch?
I gave it a try with "YAC" never used it, but I did it on medium quality (so it could be different compared to whatever version you have, I may have to go back and do it in UQ), I have no way to test it, all I did was compress the audio/video/image file.

Dreams of Reality [v0.4.5] update only crunched

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I liked this so much I did a walkthrough for it! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.4.0 Chapter 4 Pt 1

You can find this and all of my other content here:

Or you can:
Can you up Zoey or we wait for mod up?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I gave it a try with "YAC" never used it, but I did it on medium quality (so it could be different compared to whatever version you have, I may have to go back and do it in UQ), I have no way to test it, all I did was compress the audio/video/image file.
Don't worry about not able to test it, compressions shouldn't alter filenames or folders, right? So it's no more tested than my patch. As long as I didn't make a mistake it should work fine. And until now no one complained :LOL:

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
IMO, you will never go wrong sticking with Louise! She is awesome waifu material! (On the other hand, if you want to explore some of the other LIs, you HAVE to break up with her.)

That said: it is not fully realized yet, but there is every indication that some kind of throuple/poly kinda thing will be possible with Louise and Nurse Dani. It is unclear whether it will be long-term/permanent or just a one-off. I think it's safe for you to start something with Danielle though. Just don't be a jerk about it. (You know? Be honest with everyone?)

These two are definitely my favorite LIs in this story, but the others are all attractive in their own ways as well. I didn't think I was going to like Cindy at all in the beginning, but she has grown on me. We don't know Cassandra very well yet, but she's looking interesting too. Then, there's Kimiko. She can be your (surrogate) baby girl, or she can be your Baby Girl. Each approach has its merits.

This game is meant to be replayed on the different paths (and with different sanity levels) to get the full picture. I have some theories about the "big picture" that I'm very much looking forward to seeing how close they are to the Truth.
Indeed, Louise is awesome, that's why I don't want to start something with the nurse and lose her. I saw that maybe they (MC, Louise and the nurse) will have a relationship, and that will be my second favorite path. Guess I will keep my main path only with Louise and at the end, see a path where MC is in a relationship with Louise and the nurse. Thank you!

Reactions: m4pII and Cenc

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DreamsOfReality-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: draco007
Jun 17, 2018
It's kinda sad to see people running away from this AVN due to Sebby and other reasons. It's really a good game which is different from other game. Multiple branches and lots of characters with different stories, where choices actually matter and play a significant role on your gameplay. As far as i know, few things in the story are actually inspired from real life of the developer, so there's some really realistic decisions in the game. Dev's been always passionate about the game and he's really a fun person on his discord.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Okay... just spent way too long reading way too much about this game (in this thread), but honestly, it put my jealous mind at ease. Did spoil one thing, though, so my first question is... Is "that" part more of a tear jerker? Or more of the feeling you get after watching Requiem for a Dream? I saw there was a sanity point system, so... this gonna fuck me up? Do I need to have a few episodes of Big Mouth on deck?

I'm also not going to rehash any of those arguments I read because I like to play these games from the perspective of the MC without letting too much "meta" influence his decisions. That being said, how much time is spent through the eyes of other characters? I know of at least one choice that the player seems to make on not-the-MC's behalf - does this kinda fall into multi-protag territory? Or is it just a few short scenes?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update, though I know nothing about mixing drinks lol. So many trials and errors before I got it right lol. But still was fun.

Ran into a little bug though, on the end screen with Dani. It says I used something against her that she told me in confidence, but I didn't do that (I'm assuming this was from the never have I ever game). The end screen says I did, but I didn't. Just wanted to mention that.

Still loving this game though, and very interested in what is going to happen next (especially after that cliffhanger). Thanks! ;)

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Ran into a little bug though, on the end screen with Dani. It says I used something against her that she told me in confidence, but I didn't do that (I'm assuming this was from the never have I ever game). The end screen says I did, but I didn't. Just wanted to mention that.
Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at the issue.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Okay... just spent way too long reading way too much about this game (in this thread), but honestly, it put my jealous mind at ease. Did spoil one thing, though, so my first question is... Is "that" part more of a tear jerker? Or more of the feeling you get after watching Requiem for a Dream? I saw there was a sanity point system, so... this gonna fuck me up? Do I need to have a few episodes of Big Mouth on deck?

I'm also not going to rehash any of those arguments I read because I like to play these games from the perspective of the MC without letting too much "meta" influence his decisions. That being said, how much time is spent through the eyes of other characters? I know of at least one choice that the player seems to make on not-the-MC's behalf - does this kinda fall into multi-protag territory? Or is it just a few short scenes?
There are only a couple of occasions where you see through 'other' characters eyes. I'd say 99% of the decisions you make are made as the MC.

Glad you enjoyed the game :)

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
There are only a couple of occasions where you see through 'other' characters eyes. I'd say 99% of the decisions you make are made as the MC.

Glad you enjoyed the game :)
Haven't played it yet, just did a little (too much) reading on it (and a certain topic). Seems like its going to be a real story, so looking forward to that - games with consequences that don't go that far seem few and far between lately, so it's nice to see another real branching game. Added this to my list and jumped it up to "next".

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Incest - who with whom ????? :unsure: mother-son. father-daughter??? Who??? :unsure:
I don't know where you get the misinformation from but there is NO incest in this game:unsure: ( at least not that I am aware of and I am pretty sure it is not even a theme for this game ).

Even if there are dream sequences, hallucinations or something like that, I don't think they are what you are looking for in a game.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
how come all my save files suddenly have a relationship or was having an affair with danielle? do i need to start all over again?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I don't know where you get the misinformation from but there is NO incest in this game:unsure: ( at least not that I am aware of and I am pretty sure it is not even a theme for this game ).

Even if there are dream sequences, hallucinations or something like that, I don't think they are what you are looking for in a game.
Yes. thanks. sorry i was wrong. :(it's a pity

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes