• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I'm assuming NTR and cheating are going to be added to the tags. There is literally no way Sebastian hasn't emptied his balls in every one of Louise's holes, and made her his loyal cum bucket by the time MC wakes up. I'm assuming the writer has a goal in mind. Anything realistically following this story path is going to be the MC being a willing or unwilling cuck, watching his wife and daughter get turned into whores before or implied his very eyes...or be a cuck in disguise while you try get your family back.
I hope I'm way off base, but it's kind of a downer if I'm right... :cry:
tenor.gif

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm assuming NTR and cheating are going to be added to the tags. There is literally no way Sebastian hasn't emptied his balls in every one of Louise's holes, and made her his loyal cum bucket by the time MC wakes up. I'm assuming the writer has a goal in mind. Anything realistically following this story path is going to be the MC being a willing or unwilling cuck, watching his wife and daughter get turned into whores before or implied his very eyes...or be a cuck in disguise while you try get your family back.
If so i'll become immediately a Patreon's supporter! :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The dev has already said there won't be any NTR. Straight from the dev:
There will be no NTR "route"
There will be no NTR.
The themes on cheating are you cheating on a LI (or not if u so choose)
You can push a LI away (even the main one) and ignore them from then on, but you wont see them with someone else, other than where story requires and it wont be NTR related.
I don't want to spoil the story, but theres gonna be a bad guy, and ur gonna fucking hate him. but he wont be nailing anything!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I dont think something very bad happen,looks like the hit come from the right side and not from the driver side and what he heard from the Dr was perhaps due to anesthesia (that sh... Hit hard o_O :LOL:)
The whole point of the game is how they get over that tragedy, it's pretty obvious it happened.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
it's comedian Rich Hall after "the operation" (sorry Cenc..it was staring me in the face and i had to go there)
View attachment 709319
I like you, TRob. You're a funny guy, and you generally do a good job at discussing the merits and shortcomings of these games. However, leave Emily alone! She is a precious angel to be protected at all cost! :cautious:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as his fav and ONLY beta tester(his wife dosnt count) i have leeway and NO potential tiny asian dames will be removed..he'll add more...i have influence

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
I am curious about some explanation guys! Where was louise till mc wakes up in bed in hospital from the time of accident??
What did sebastian and MC meant by celebrating this evening on my screenshot? And also what sebastian means by "the web we weave" ???
We know dev saidthere will be no NTR in that case what is your perception? What is the explanation of these???

Reactions: Cenc

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I am curious about some explanation guys! Where was louise till mc wakes up in bed in hospital from the time of accident??
What did sebastian and MC meant by celebrating this evening on my screenshot? And also what sebastian means by "the web we weave" ???
We know dev saidthere will be no NTR in that case what is your perception? What is the explanation of these???
Well, Sebastian has made it clear he intends to replace Louise's family in her life. The implication is that he is the cause of the accident, something he will want to "celebrate" (I'm pretty confident on this part.), and his "celebration" may well consist of "comforting" the grieving wife and mother (This is speculation on my part!). He's fucked in the head! Of course, to know for sure, we will have to wait until the next chapter.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
stop assuming you know the story going forward...Cenc is the writer not youse guys..he said NO ntr...so stop insisting it hasta be...geezuz...mod needs to nuke that shit...once the DEV says no that should end it...it's ended..stop polluting the thread...

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
The dev has already said there won't be any NTR. Straight from the dev:
This is a very interesting twist. This story has dark themes. Don't like NTR or cuck, just the threat of the way the story is going is almost enough to make me lose all interest. Moment Sebastian wins anything. I'm deleting the game. That guy just needs to burn just like he said he did to his former girlfriend. Some kind of colossal failure or loss. That would make the game worthwhile.
R3D
Edit: Just finished the chapters end How very tragic. Great work on the beautiful art, storytelling is very good.
Just don't like the story anymore.
Goodbye to this one . . . .

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This is a very interesting twist. This story has dark themes. Don't like NTR or cuck, just the threat of the way the story is going is almost enough to make me lose all interest. Moment Sebastian wins anything. I'm deleting the game. That guy just needs to burn just like he said he did to his former girlfriend. Some kind of colossal failure or loss. That would make the game worthwhile.
R3D
Fair enough. I would argue that Sebastian has been written specifically for you to feel that way. He is the antagonist of the story and him being such a scumbag makes it much more satisfying when he is taken down.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Fair enough. I would argue that Sebastian has been written specifically for you to feel that way. He is the antagonist of the story and him being such a scumbag makes it much more satisfying when he is taken down.
Sure sure, Eric from BB is a good comparison to this guy, maybe a bit more evil since he tried to kill the husband, and did kill the daughter. And had a celebration party for her, that she’s attending at the time of the accident.
it might feel like I’m filling in the blanks, but it is the stories logical path...Sebastian will get Louise, question is how much damage is done during celebration night. I just hope we’re left with a choice to leave her in the proverbial bed she made for herself.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Sure sure, Eric from BB is a good comparison to this guy, maybe a bit more evil since he tried to kill the husband, and did kill the daughter. And had a celebration party for her, that she’s attending at the time of the accident.
it might feel like I’m filling in the blanks, but it is the stories logical path...Sebastian will get Louise, question is how much damage is done during celebration night. I just hope we’re left with a choice to leave her in the proverbial bed she made for herself.
:FacePalm: Sebastian won't get Louise the dev has already said so but you keep saying he will. I don't know if your trolling or just dense so I'm going to give up trying to explain this to you.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I have to say I like the story and it does give out a range of emotion, but my heart literally hurt when the words "There was nothing we could do..." were said. In reality that is a personal nightmare of mine, since I too am a father.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sebastian won't get anyone, dev already said this isn't an NTR game. He is going to try but he isn't nailing anyone.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes