Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it sets you on a path to either breaking up, or making up for it. this is played out in chapter two.
And maybe for "making up" would mean a NTR/sharing path? For spice up the marriage (because MC is tired of it and so cheats with Cindy) Louise forgive MC but after a frank discussion they'll open new horizons, they will be in love but opened to new exciting fetishes (cuckold, swinging, etc.)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Ohhhh this is heavy. Interesting. At least shit hit the fan early. A very nice first chapter.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I hope there's an option to have a different path for Emily. I like my incest and there was no incest in chapter 1!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Might need to stock up on tissues for this one.

And not for the fun reasons.
Costco run! :ROFLMAO: (Do you have Costco in Britain? :unsure:)

Hot mommy was pretty nice though, right? :love:

Seriously though, this is impressive for a first attempt. If he can keep this up, we've got a new player in town.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Costco run! :ROFLMAO: (Do you have Costco in Britain? :unsure:)

Hot mommy was pretty nice though, right? :love:

Seriously though, this is impressive for a first attempt. If he can keep this up, we've got a new player in town.
We have similar stores.

I think I got the important part down, saved his marriage so she won't cheat with that prick from the art place. NTR has never bothered me but losing out to that smug dick would hurt my very soul.

If we don't think about that very minor detail at the end we might get through without crying like children.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I was expecting tragedy after the overview but fuck.....

Dropkick in the feels right at the end.
I dont think something very bad happen,looks like the hit come from the right side and not from the driver side and what he heard from the Dr was perhaps due to anesthesia (that sh... Hit hard o_O :LOL:)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm assuming NTR and cheating are going to be added to the tags. There is literally no way Sebastian hasn't emptied his balls in every one of Louise's holes, and made her his loyal cum bucket by the time MC wakes up. I'm assuming the writer has a goal in mind. Anything realistically following this story path is going to be the MC being a willing or unwilling cuck, watching his wife and daughter get turned into whores before or implied his very eyes...or be a cuck in disguise while you try get your family back.
I hope I'm way off base, but it's kind of a downer if I'm right... :cry:

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes