Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
No, you're correct, the model is actually fine, as evidenced in the final scenes in the art exhibition, quite good looking. It was just something in the museum, intentional or otherwise, that made it look a bit odd. [IMO]
I think that was on purpose. See my blurred sentence.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I think that was on purpose. See my blurred sentence.
I agree, I posted the same thing a bit further back in the thread. Because none of the other models were styled like she was.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Hey, so thanks for all the feedback, I'll answer some of the questions and try to not spoil anything here:

I do not know how many chapters there will be in total. I know the story I'm telling, and I already know how it ends. The plan for chapter two is to break it into parts, which should allow me to get the updates out quicker. This does mean that the updates will be shorter, but then again I think the overall chapter length will end up being longer.

Emilys model -A couple of you hit this right, Chapter Two will show this in much more detail (I hope!)

Sebastian, what's wrong with the guy? he's just trying to be helpful. I'm sure I've seen that name before tho... cleaver hmm :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Big thanks due to Zoey Raven for doing that Walkthrough :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the last time a VN made me this depressed(that i can remember) was "Moonlight Sins" i think. different relationship to MC but yeah. gotta admit im curious to see how it goes along but at the same time i dont. not looking forward to sadness and heartbreak...but still the curiosity is there :cautious:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Great game. Delighted to know that it would not have ntr, because it seemed very close to it. Next month count on me as patreon (budget question for expenses)

Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Great game. Delighted to know that it would not have ntr, because it seemed very close to it. Next month count on me as patreon (budget question for expenses)
playing the game and enjoying it is support enough, but Thank you :)

Yeah, It was hard to answer some of the NTR questions from the demo I released earlier and not spoil what was comming, the game strays close (deliberately so), but It's not a subject I'm into and I don't think I could do it justice (for those that like it). And I think there's enough emotion in the game as it is :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
playing the game and enjoying it is support enough, but Thank you :)

Yeah, It was hard to answer some of the NTR questions from the demo I released earlier and not spoil what was comming, the game strays close (deliberately so), but It's not a subject I'm into and I don't think I could do it justice (for those that like it). And I think there's enough emotion in the game as it is :p
From spoilers sounds even so much, I will myself wait for next update so we are at least beyond that point in game. :) Sounds though like you might have a great game on your hands, so keep it up.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
VN's often start with a car accident but to have one in it cuts the story and it has to start again. I dont like the construction.

fenris95

Aug 14, 2018
Damn, haven't felt something like that from a VN in a long time. Very much looking forward to the rest of the story.

Reactions: Cenc

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Games like these.... High quality, and a different type of (sad) story. I used to love these games, they are different, in a 18+ section, in that they can make you cry. Especially when they are well written and thought out. Then a fire happened, and I am very hesitant to play these games. But I will keep my eyes out of this one. See if the next updates are a bit more positive, less drama, less "hey I can force you to do ntr/cuck the hell out of you".

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As long as the MC gets to hit Sebastian or even better let Louise hit him would put my mind at ease it has a feeling that we will have to watch around him. But that ending wow even for the first chapter that hit hard.

zakisg

Jun 1, 2020
If you put your cock in club girl mouth or you can't the story always be same no change in your relationship with Louise

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes