Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I’m honestly surprised that this game doesn’t have NTR, because it the feeling of it looms throughout the story.

If you wanted to make Louise unlikeable then congratulations you succeeded. Getting revenge? You wouldn’t be in this damn situation if you have your priorities straight in the first place.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I am honestly indifferent about Louise myself I don't hate her but I definitely wish there was an option to amicably quit the romantic relationship to downgrade to friendship. Honestly I am still waiting for the cousin to be introduced to see if I like her personality or not. All the other women introduced so far I have no romantic interest in. Except for the now dead daughter. Which my main character is focused to avenge.
If they’re gonna be friends I would rather MC not have wasted all those years being married to a selfish character. She was basically forced on us, only for us to want and desire to breakup up with her.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If they’re gonna be friends I would rather MC not have wasted all those years being married to a selfish character. She was basically forced on us, only for us to want and desire to breakup up with her.
only a few have a desire to breakup with her, like i said for me she is a loving wife who feels bad about not spending time with her husband but then i supported her and didn't turn into a alcoholic so she hates Sebastian

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah can understand that. I kinda hoped that dream at the start of would of played a different role as intended and made the main character come to a different desire than wanting to be with Louise but that is my own bias wanting to control the narrative.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Reactions: christoprd

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
This is the point though, they've been together for a long time. to throw 18 years of a relationship (16 of them married) away so quickly would not make sense in the story - remember, there's history with these characters (that's divulged in the flash backs).

The story is still unfolding. what's to say there isn't a scene planned where Louise and the MC part ways on a more amicable footing?

only a few have a desire to breakup with her, like i said for me she is a loving wife who feels bad about not spending time with her husband but then i supported her and didn't turn into a alcoholic so she hates Sebastian
Yup, to be honest in all routes, Louise doesn't like Sebastian.

Yeah can understand that. I kinda hoped that dream at the start of would of played a different role as intended and made the main character come to a different desire than wanting to be with Louise but that is my own bias wanting to control the narrative.
There is a role for the cousin, and it will feature more in ch3.

Currently you don't get penalised for keeping Louise sweet and playing with both Cindy and Danielle. (the Cindy route will involve you either being caught and forgiven, or you tell the truth... and get forgiven). In fact, knowing what we now know about Cindy's intentions towards us. I'd probably keep Louise and Danielle around.

but that's just me...

Also, if you already dislike Louise, nothing I or anyone can say will change that :)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
There is a role for the cousin, and it will feature more in ch3.

Currently you don't get penalised for keeping Louise sweet and playing with both Cindy and Danielle. (the Cindy route will involve you either being caught and forgiven, or you tell the truth... and get forgiven). In fact, knowing what we now know about Cindy's intentions towards us. I'd probably keep Louise and Danielle around.

but that's just me...

Also, if you already dislike Louise, nothing I or anyone can say will change that :)
Yep that is why I don't want to play this update until the cousin is introduced. I am hoping I like cousin's personality. If not, I am probably gonna admit defeat and own that this game just isn't for me. It did hit me hard when the daughter died because she was the one character I was romantically interested in, so there is a bias there. At least in my head cannon my main character had repressed romantic feelings for her and her death just makes him want to push everyone away and focus on avenging his daughter.

Yeah I just don't like Cindy or Danielle's personalities, so I never chose the options to get to know them further.

It's not that I don't like Louise as a character. It's that I don't like her as a romance and would prefer her as an ex and a friend. Like I said in my previous message above this one you replied to. I wouldn't mind an option to downgrade the romance amicably to a friendship.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yep that is why I don't want to play this update until the cousin is introduced. I am hoping I like cousin's personality. If not, I am probably gonna admit defeat and own that this game just isn't for me. It did hit me hard when the daughter died because she was the one character I was romantically interested in, so there is a bias there. At least in my head cannon my main character had repressed romantic feelings for her and her death just makes him want to push everyone away and focus on avenging his daughter.

Yeah I just don't like Cindy or Danielle's personalities, so I never chose the options to get to know them further.

It's not that I don't like Louise as a character. It's that I don't like her as a romance and would prefer her as an ex and a friend. Like I said in my previous message above this one you replied to. I wouldn't mind an option to downgrade the romance amicably to a friendship.
so your problem is that Louise is not related to the MC thats why u dont like her, so unless Cenc lets you sleep with the cousin im not sure your gonna like the rest of the VN

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
so your problem is that Louise is not related to the MC thats why u dont like her, so unless Cenc lets you sleep with the cousin im not sure your gonna like the rest of the VN
Nope, I literally am not romantically interested in Louise. Has nothing to do with her not being related to the main character. As an example like I wrote in that post you quoted. I don't even know if I am gonna be interested in the cousin either. If I am being honest redheads are least attractive to me especially if they don't have green eyes. I am a fool for green eyes. In some of the pictures of the daughter she almost had a hint of green even though I know they are really brown. It was just the lighting of the render but I loved her personality the most out of all the characters. Just have to wait and see if I am interested in the cousin to see if I want to keep playing or not.

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
You are a Monster, i was preparing myself for some Old NTR, not a loving family. The PAIN is real, got to tell ya, good characters, intriguing mystery. Keep the great work. Still hate you for making me feel like SHIT and getting invested in some fictional family.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Well, damn. I was not expecting to feel genuine anger while playing this but here we are lol I'm not sure if we'll ever have a choice to beat the shit outta you-know-who and then kill him, but if we do, I'm takin it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1609958911378.png

Cenc , sweet Louise is going places ...

1609959087915.png

All this beauty and good vibes ... Louise though has twisted some other dev”s mind so thoroughly they in dream state still.
Good game, but I am a Louise guy, will be interesting to see what happens with Emily.
1609959166477.png

thengineer , come back to us, so lovable a wonder babe, Louise is waiting 4 you in this game. Please do not let her go!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ceco.jpg
February 2021 - 4k Render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The events that take place in the game happened. When you play, you will realise what event that is. However any 'incest' (or the sheer amount of sex the MC is having) is over inflated.
What seems over inflated? Having sex with your wife every now and again? Nah ... dev .. that be the reality in this game.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes