DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Whoah. That escalated quickly. It looks like wife's new boss wanted to murder husband and instead killed their daughter.

A lot of characters are going down the rabbit hole due to their poor decisions. Wife acts stupid, husband acts stupid. Worst part is they act oblivous and they dont notice problems with their partner.
Also their cafe owner friend (Marcus or something?) clearly knew that gallery boss had bad reputation and yet he didnt warn them.

Its really hard to enjoy the story when its such emotional trainwreck.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
How come this is tagged with incest? Haven't seen any of that yet - I'm guessing based on what happened, this isn't a father-daughter game is it?

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
The genre tags are a little out of date, I will be adding some more that reflect some of the new stuff that's present in the game. I have no control over the tags that are added by moderators, but I will ask for those to be updated when the next update is released.

What's comming in chapter three? A lot more focus around Kimiko, She has a story we need to explore and our protagonist is now finally getting some answers he's been after ever since the events in chapter one.

Of course, nothing's ever that easy.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
This VN makes me wonder what kind of contract Bob Ross had???

Cuz that dude painted a lot, and the art world is apparently "literally" ruthless. Lol

Reactions: SahilSingh34

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1618080405895.png

As I'm sure you will be aware I am very deep into putting the final touches to Chapter Three: Part One. Below is the current "high level" snapshot of the progress. I've the last animation in the oven for this weekend, then I estimate around a hundred more images to render (some of these scenes still need to be created).

1618080434062.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Personally .. I do wish from the bottom of my heart we get to solve some babe problems,
reaping the rewards .. like the wonder babe with the black eye under the bridge.
Yeah .. we had some hot water with her ... but it is all under the bridge .. or is it ???

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
hey Cenc in the next update can you pls give an option to name saves? too many girls and routes and it has become hard to keep track of saves.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
hey Cenc in the next update can you pls give an option to name saves? too many girls and routes and it has become hard to keep track of saves.
The current version 0.2.5 allows you to name your saves.

EDIT: Although I have fixed a small bug with it in the next update :)

Reactions: d_pedestrian
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes