• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to have such great devoted devs honing their craft in our forums ...
Zoey Raven
Cenc

I love my wife in both of your games, they both are sweet versions of what could have been ..
Never let those bombshells get neglected, they are so gorgeous and starved for throbbing affection!

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Happy to have such great devoted devs honing their craft in our forums ...
Zoey Raven
Cenc

I love my wife in both of your games, they both are sweet versions of what could have been ..
Never let those bombshells get neglected, they are so gorgeous and starved for throbbing affection!
Lot's of Louise cantered content to come in the second part of chapter three :)

What does it mean when it said to be based on real events?
Something happens in chapter one (i wont spoil in case you have not yet played it). Well. That happened. (the rest however, is fantasy (well most of it lol))

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I love my wife ... Love belonging and being togeher together with her and her alone!
She is so far beyond gorgeous other devs dream of her awesomeness ... she is the queen of my castle.
Is this a Harem game ??
My gamer perspective is a whole heartedly NO!
Further developments could see our fenomenal dev bring others alongside Lou, I will move the Heaven and Earth to sate her lust!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sang-hwa

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who is the focus here? Close captions of every table in rapid succession could be better,
also entertaining the chatter all of them generate in a restaurant setting.

I try to render that and my computer explodes.
Be creative .. bold does not necessarily mean behemoth levels of hardware.

Reactions: SummmerP

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now that you are well seasoned in this game of waiting for renders to cook ...
It nearly broke mine!

Learnt a lot since then haha. :p
Is my idea feasible?
Render individual tables and move camera from one to the other like a fly traversing the dinner hall?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really enjoyed this one. If you don't treat MC's wife well, she is going to cheat him with that dude she is working, right? I don't see NTR tag but I thought I saw it some time ago.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You shut your mouth, heathen!
I really enjoyed this one. If you don't treat MC's wife well, she is going to cheat him with that dude she is working, right? I don't see NTR tag but I thought I saw it some time ago.
That sfincter pimple kills your daughter, you ... you ... disgrace of a father!
Gooosfraba! Goosfraba!

Reactions: Lidz88

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Now that you are well seasoned in this game of waiting for renders to cook ...

Is my idea feasible?
Render individual tables and move camera from one to the other like a fly traversing the dinner hall?
An animation like that would look great, especially for a scene opener, but I'm afraid though the daz skills are probably there, my poor PC really would quit on me. The few animations I have in chapter 3 take around 2-3 days to render (and id really want to render them at a higher iteration count).

Animations is one of the areas I unfortunately do have to make sacrifices. I hope one day to go back and add some more - but for now its merely a dream.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your work is such a dream .. to lose myself in the warm embraces of sweet Ise and caress her sugar jolly bosoms.
An animation like that would look great, especially for a scene opener, but I'm afraid though the daz skills are probably there, my poor PC really would quit on me. The few animations I have in chapter 3 take around 2-3 days to render (and id really want to render them at a higher iteration count).

Animations is one of the areas I unfortunately do have to make sacrifices. I hope one day to go back and add some more - but for now its merely a dream.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You shut your mouth, heathen!

That sfincter pimple kills your daughter, you ... you ... disgrace of a father!
Gooosfraba! Goosfraba!
It was him??? I don't remember that... but I do remember that he was hitting on MC's wife and I got a feeling that if we, as player, don't treat her well, she maybe will cheat with him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He wants to off anyone else in Lous life so he can capture her for himself .. that asshole!
It was him??? I don't remember that... but I do remember that he was hitting on MC's wife and I got a feeling that if we, as player, don't treat her well, she maybe will cheat with him.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes