5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Like this Game so far!!
It is too bad that it was so short; ended so soon. :cry:
Other than some bad grammar, and poor or redundant sentence structure,
the Game is obviously Awesome!!
(You should really consider getting a proofreader)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
looks same as previous version. Couldnt figure out what changed.
Yeah the change log says this one is just a "Minor Update". I enjoyed the first part and was gonna download this one but after reading your post I think I'll wait a bit. Thanks!

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
So here is the overhauled prelude and Version 0.1.1. As I wrote in the dev notes, there will be a number of minor changes. I re-rendered some 30 images and added a handful of new ones. Mainly to close some gaps in the pacing and brush out some ill-quality renders.
In other words: This update is a pure overhaul. It does not advance the story. So 1.0.1 will be of little interest for those who have played 1.0.0

Oct 24, 2020
"A regular guy coming to terms with his own kinky side" ughhh No hold on a quick sec...... being brainwashed or put into a certain state is and never can be said that is coming to terms with anything even more so the far fetched idea that if any guy did whats seen here he would likely be hunted down and hurt bad. Let's see how many women like being leashed and walked on all 4's in public and see how far that goes til it's a fuckin shitshow but because the few5 or6 dickless dummies who don't haveany balls let the bitch they're with control them even to this sick point and it's never even looked at wrongfully. I'm all for having and doing whatever ya want but not in public place or in front of any single person who don't want to see that. lol but in games it's whatever so before I get told whatever Im not speaking about this or any other game especially when one of my fav games played to date is Karlsson's Gambit so if I still look like a hater play that and then think again. It's a beast of a game and ready for the next update!
Elena_kg-fan.gif JAYE_3_CS_Best_Sig_.gif TimeStamps_Julie_throwback_SIG.gif

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I tried the new update and it does indeed look and feel better; the pacing is much smoother and the scenes between MC's monologue and the meeting with the psychologist are adding room for the story to breath and make all feel more interconnected. Obviously there's still room for improvement, but I agree that focusing on continuation of the story (and on more officer Wayne scenes) is more important now.

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
So far the therapist is my favorite, I'll stay asleep than marry that girlfriend, thank you. xD I'm just not attracted to her.

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
I'm down but hope transformations or sissification is optional or you have a choice in that.
Yes it will. I am not planning any transformation. There will be several story lines - one of them will be about sissification. Each chapter will contain several story lines and you will have to complete one of them to advance the story (or can choose to complete all of them). So if sissification is not you thing, you can simply leave aside the regarding path.

Reactions: galibx23

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it's a dream of submission but you can choose to not get submitted or to not get this or that !!??
Where is the submission then ? If you start that game you should submit and bow and accept it completely, if the player is a pussy who can stand this or that why is he playing a submission game?:ROFLMAO:

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Well it's a dream of submission but you can choose to not get submitted or to not get this or that !!??
Where is the submission then ? If you start that game you should submit and bow and accept it completely, if the player is a pussy who can stand this or that why is he playing a submission game?:ROFLMAO:
As per description on page 1:
This is a female domination game. It will not have a male-dom route and the chances of getting revenge on your tormentors will be minimal. Still there will likely be different stages of submission or defiance, depending on your play style. But don’t get any ideas: Defiant subs will not get off easy here.
I mostly agree with you but I'm also aware there's submission and submission. Some like it as rough as possible, some gentle and caring. Not to mention all the more or less controversial sub-kinks. I try to make this as broad as I can, well aware that this is a balancing act. Pleasing everybody is an illusion though.

Reactions: PGpauljp13

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Now...I HOPE this is just femdom (regardless of how kinky it gets) and not, y'know, just plain cruel and heartless, where the MC's life is completely taken over and he essentially loses respect and his entire life because his girlfriend is a dom...

I've seen games where something starts out as a kink, then the next thing you know the MC is essentially a pet and constantly degraded throughtout his entire life, with his girlfriend/wife no longer actually showing any real love or affection

There's femdom as a kink then there's mental cruelty

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Now...I HOPE this is just femdom (regardless of how kinky it gets) and not, y'know, just plain cruel and heartless, where the MC's life is completely taken over and he essentially loses respect and his entire life because his girlfriend is a dom...

I've seen games where something starts out as a kink, then the next thing you know the MC is essentially a pet and constantly degraded throughtout his entire life, with his girlfriend/wife no longer actually showing any real love or affection

There's femdom as a kink then there's mental cruelty
Not getting into discussion about "real this" or "true that" here. That said, the game will involve gentle caring routes as well as sadistic ones. And a lot of things in between ;)

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
A little update on the progress: Work is progressing slowly but steadily. 0.15 will take about a week longer than planned. MC will have his own place, a job and a few POIs to visit. I abandoned the idea to build a real day/night cycle though. I will rather put that effort into more kinky scenes.

Curious about the overall plan? Have a look at the dev notes on the top post.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes