5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Little update: 1.15 coming up soon, progress is a little slower than expected since I had to rework some renders. Overall the game mechanics work nicely and it should feel a little bit more like a game and less than a kinetic novel. I hope to finish the update within the week. And of course our hero is working overtime...

lickseries3.png

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I liked the girl from the bus stop!:love:
It will be great if she appears in the game often, and the MC will have relationships (interactions) with her!

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Sorry for the delay folks, I have gotten in a bit of a creative frenzy here. The version I planned to publish in June ended up feeling incomplete for me, so I added a lot more content than I've planned. So far we are north of 200 new renders and a new game mechanic that allows you to navigate through the game, sleep and run around and talk to people. Not to mention many more sexy scenes. Stats and resources are partly implemented already - something that I planned for somewhere later down the road.

I ask a little more of your patience. I'll probably not get it finished this weekend, but very soon! It'll be worth the waiting ;)

Fantabell40

Dec 14, 2021
Not for me. I am interested in femdom but 99% of the games I see about it are full of abuse and humiliation and the complete collapse of the MC into cuckoldry and sissification in about five minutes flat while the females face no consequences for ignoring safe words and the concept of consent. It's not femdom to my way of thinking, it doesn't need any BDSM type content at all, I get it though, it would make for a dull game.

I played the game, very short, decent renders, and the dev understands enough about psychology to make it believable but right away its all about how the MC has to change to suit his girlfriends desires and he will be "helped" along by his therapist who absolutely wont push him onto the submissive route at all. Why does he have to change to suit her? Why can't they meet half way? Too vanilla probably, if he has any sense he will leave her and avoid having his cock locked up for months on end while she bangs every bull in sight. I do like femdom, I just really dislike games that treat the MC worse than a dog turd while giving the women free reign to do things that basically qualify as abuse.

Maybe I am being unfair, the game has hardly begun, maybe the dev will treat the MC as a human being. That being said the dev may never add any more content. I just wish one day I will find a femdom game that is based on reality and not a fever dream of what they think femdom should be.

3/5 can't get fairer than that.

Reactions: do216326

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Not for me. I am interested in femdom but 99% of the games I see about it are full of abuse and humiliation and the complete collapse of the MC into cuckoldry and sissification in about five minutes flat while the females face no consequences for ignoring safe words and the concept of consent. It's not femdom to my way of thinking, it doesn't need any BDSM type content at all, I get it though, it would make for a dull game.

I played the game, very short, decent renders, and the dev understands enough about psychology to make it believable but right away its all about how the MC has to change to suit his girlfriends desires and he will be "helped" along by his therapist who absolutely wont push him onto the submissive route at all. Why does he have to change to suit her? Why can't they meet half way? Too vanilla probably, if he has any sense he will leave her and avoid having his cock locked up for months on end while she bangs every bull in sight. I do like femdom, I just really dislike games that treat the MC worse than a dog turd while giving the women free reign to do things that basically qualify as abuse.

Maybe I am being unfair, the game has hardly begun, maybe the dev will treat the MC as a human being. That being said the dev may never add any more content. I just wish one day I will find a femdom game that is based on reality and not a fever dream of what they think femdom should be.

3/5 can't get fairer than that.
A lot of people who play femdom games have the fantasy of being in complete submission and being treated like an animal or worse. It doesn't mean they participate in such relationships in reality.

Completely sane and consensual BDSM won't be as interesting and fun to play, unlike in real life. IRL things take time, one need to try something, get used, maybe explore some more extreme stuff and so on, but it's difficult to be enjoyed over the media. Same thing about bdsm p*rn, nobody wants to see a person being in bondage for hours but prefer action or extreme stuff that many won't be able to take themselves.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes