JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
At this point, it ended. walks in a circle. there is no new one. and there is no old one. :unsure:
Is there any good walkthrough? Because hints in this game are not very helpful and often loop in the same day.
We need a wt or better wt-mod!! :unsure: (y)
The game is full of bugs, so forget it. It doesn't make the correct progression .... there is a parameter called "progress" which determines the story ... for example it reaches 60 (it increases or decreases by one point for each action taken for better or for worse) .... you have movie night (kick :ROFLMAO: ) and suddenly you go back to 44 ... I just went on loading the next scenes by hand but there's nothing new just bugs compared to the previous version.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
I guess that's the end of the story
There is more content after this event. I will add more info in the Hint button to make it easier. But, for now, keep on getting milk and Rum. This will take you to the end of all the events.

Reactions: Adamix91

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 2261299 At this point, it ended. walks in a circle. there is no new one. and there is no old one. :unsure:
If you are at this point in the game, there is more content after this event. I will add more info in the Hint button to make it easier. But, for now, keep on getting milk and Rum. This will take you to the end of all the events.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
The game is full of bugs, so forget it. It doesn't make the correct progression .... there is a parameter called "progress" which determines the story ... for example it reaches 60 (it increases or decreases by one point for each action taken for better or for worse) .... you have movie night (kick :ROFLMAO: ) and suddenly you go back to 44 ... I just went on loading the next scenes by hand but there's nothing new just bugs compared to the previous version.
WOW, Thanks, you have given me an excellent idea. I will add a progress bar to show the game's progress. Thank you.

Jay Williams

Aug 1, 2018
I'm stuck between 2 days and they just loop infinitely. I have no access to any other events. I've gone through the loop a dozen times.
Day 1: you wake up, go to jenna's room, shower, Go to the bank, walk in on the jenna and she falls on her back. You help her up.
day 2: you wake up, go to jenna's room, shower, Go to the bank, confront jenna for stealing your money.

Then you're forced to take a shower and suddenly find yourself in the morning of day 1 again. No clue man.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If you are at this point in the game, there is more content after this event. I will add more info in the Hint button to make it easier. But, for now, keep on getting milk and Rum. This will take you to the end of all the events.
what you wrote to me should be added in the description of the passage. so that the players know what to do.many players like me are just confused.. :unsure:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm stuck between 2 days and they just loop infinitely. I have no access to any other events. I've gone through the loop a dozen times.
Day 1: you wake up, go to jenna's room, shower, Go to the bank, walk in on the jenna and she falls on her back. You help her up.
day 2: you wake up, go to jenna's room, shower, Go to the bank, confront jenna for stealing your money.

Then you're forced to take a shower and suddenly find yourself in the morning of day 1 again. No clue man.
I had that with the previous download v 028, with the newest download v029, the problem is gone, I think that the latest is just a bugfix for the problem that you are having.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello A Dre@mer
restarting the game with every small update is definitely not an advantage. you should try to avoid such situations in the future.

Even with enough money, there are still too many steps to repeat to make very little progress. there's just too much content missing to make up for it. Unfortunately, the game gets boring too quickly.

the hints in version 0.029 are not always correct - looking around the house was shown to me several times, although there was nothing to be found/discovered.

I think updates at short intervals only make sense if the bug testing doesn't fail and there's really a lot more content on offer.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
game looking promising, can you add relationship change in game? soo with that incest can be in for whos want.

terranusnova

Oct 31, 2020
prior to my last recommendations, it became worse.
merging a game with another one and no content yet. so what is the point for merging?
also grinding increased, as dev said keep on milk and rum. ppl were doing it lol
content required , not story (can you do them both? - challenge accepted/refused)
will see next update again.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Think i've wasted enough times on the endless circle milk/getting kicked in the head + rum no movie night invite.
Pass.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I think you should not make hasty conclusions about the developer. "The one who does not work is not mistaken." Just have to wait for the latest updates with fixes. ;)

Reactions: casita

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry for not reading the entire thread. Do I need to play the other games or should I just start from this game? Which is the best choice? TIA.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
wait now that i get her the rum she doesnt invite me for the movie anymore...and i havent seen any of the content from the previews build is that normal??

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes