kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
when the dev don't even have time to put one update properly, they create 3 games simultaneosly.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
es ist immer das gleiche ich komme mit fernsehen nicht weiter sie lädt mich fast nie zu sich ein ,
and then at hint it says I should visit the bank or castle but when I go it says next update? does the hint work?

and what is this laptop for?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
es ist immer das gleiche ich komme mit fernsehen nicht weiter sie lädt mich fast nie zu sich ein ,
and then at hint it says I should visit the bank or castle but when I go it says next update? does the hint work?

and what is this laptop for?
It's exactly as it says ... in the next update (maybe :unsure:) and the pc is useless :ROFLMAO:

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Hi, why doesn't the old save data work? Do you really have to start all over again?
Yes, I have to start the game again. It became the game is being merged, and I Have made changes to the gameplay to make it smoother so the old saves will not work for a bit.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
probably will be in the future. ;)
Ah so the tag is clickbait there is no corruption in the game it's just tagged because this is other one of those "devs" that claim it's going to be implemented in the "future" just so they can spam tags to lure people in.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Ah so the tag is clickbait there is no corruption in the game it's just tagged because this is other one of those "devs" that claim it's going to be implemented in the "future" just so they can spam tags to lure people in.
May be so. But. Everyone has their own opinion. Let's look at the development of the game. :unsure: :)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
May be so. But. Everyone has their own opinion. Let's look at the development of the game. :unsure: :)
I don't need to look at its development since it's tagged with something you claim is not implemented yet tells me all I need to know about this game and the dev.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Now that is something I agree with. They're either half assed or never see the light of day.

Reactions: Mrdown and 1Teddy1

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
The tag Corruption is not clickbait or to lure people. The MC's choices are corrupting him. His actions will have consequences. If that's not enough, then the MC is providing intoxicating and addictive stuff to a person who wants to stop them.

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes