A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
I started over and did NOT skip the prequel option, the game started repeating on the fourth trip to the bank and the SECOND time the employees pass was found. How do i fix that or better yey, when will you fix that?
Thank you for bringing it to my notice. I have not encountered that error while doing my trial runs before and after compiling the game to upload. However, I will try to find it and fix it.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Thank you for bringing it to my notice. I have not encountered that error while doing my trial runs before and after compiling the game to upload. However, I will try to find it and fix it.
Thanks and good luck. Also, I tried with a save from the previous episode and it worked up until the end of the old episode, could not go any further.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i just saw the banner, n i'm in love with this game, :KEK:
just hopping my it dosn't get ruined by any shitty thing

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
Please explain what file you are taking about or a screen shot. Because i compiled it with the latest version of Ren'py and added it to approved file Hosts.
The update does not work well. There is a water error in the script. Download a repair update

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Deleted all old saves. Started a new game. The game got stuck after visiting the bank...walking in circles.:(:(:(:(There are no new tasks.
Thank you for bringing it to my notice. I have found the bugs and fixed them. Thank you for being patient. Preparing a new update and have added new event as well. Will create new update soon.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Thank you for bringing it to my notice. I have found the bugs and fixed them. Thank you for being patient. Preparing a new update and have added new event as well. Will create new update soon.
Good luck with your development. The game is good. But. If there is criticism, please accept with understanding. Criticism should be present... it will help you find the flaws and wins.;););)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: A Dre@mer

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A Dre@mer

In what order should I start playing these games? That lady with gray hair could use a bush down there

Last edited:
Reactions: sadfuck

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dreams to Catch [v0.029] [A Dre@mer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,78 GB / 286 MB - DreamsToCatch-V0.029-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,74 GB / 251 MB - DreamsToCatch-V0.029-mac-crunched.zip
= 16,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes