1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The tag Corruption is not clickbait or to lure people. The MC's choices are corrupting him. His actions will have consequences. If that's not enough, then the MC is providing intoxicating and addictive stuff to a person who wants to stop them.
Not corrupting the women just drugging them and I don't care about corrupting the MC so it still just a clickbait tag.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
what to do.? delete save and restart game? :unsure:
The story is the same. In the bank, nothing new compared to the previous version. The same goes for the castle, the church and the campsite. At home the same, movie night up to the bathroom scene and back without panties, or in bed with the final groping .... everything was already like this even in the old update. so where is the new content?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The story is the same. In the bank, nothing new compared to the previous version. The same goes for the castle, the church and the campsite. At home the same, movie night up to the bathroom scene and back without panties, or in bed with the final groping .... everything was already like this even in the old update. so where is the new content?
the same. :unsure:will wait. :) ;)

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
how to progress the next stages in this game milk you fly around you put it in front of the tv they sit down you get a kick in the face etc

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dreams to Catch [v0.029] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 270mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: A Dre@mer

Adrianek142

Feb 27, 2022
Is there any good walkthrough? Because hints in this game are not very helpful and often loop in the same day.

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes