Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game is a sequel to the game My Dream Girl and A Split Existence
Both still need to be completed, but I am finishing them along with this, and Instead of releasing them separately, I am gradually merging the two-game into this one..
Which is it? Is this a sequel to the other games which will also be completed alongside this one? Or is this just those two combined together? If it's the second one then does that mean you're done with those the standalone versions?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
reading the developers notes made me very confused "First, I will gradually merge the two-game into one as they were supposed to be ( You might notice the Easter eggs in both the games.). Then, I can get the stories aligned in a proper timeline. " but when you check both those games one looks like a mc fucks everything with tits game and the second looks like a cuck game....doesn't add up.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Give her milk and come back to offer rum , offer drink to her... and nothing. It's again and again.
Someone posted earlier that you need to get the milk, give it to her, then give her the coke, then give her the rum...I have tried every combination of that...milk / no milk...rum / no rum...coke / no coke...milk with coke then rum...milk without coke then rum...rum only...milk only...coke only...rum then coke milk the next day - it does not work.

I'm sure there is a combination or sequence that works, although I'll be damned if I can figure it out. I have neither the time nor the inclination to spend so much time progressing what should be a simple task in the game.

If someone would like to provide the actual sequence with details, it would help those of us that are struggling.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Someone posted earlier that you need to get the milk, give it to her, then give her the coke, then give her the rum...I have tried every combination of that...milk / no milk...rum / no rum...coke / no coke...milk with coke then rum...milk without coke then rum...rum only...milk only...coke only...rum then coke milk the next day - it does not work.

I'm sure there is a combination or sequence that works, although I'll be damned if I can figure it out. I have neither the time nor the inclination to spend so much time progressing what should be a simple task in the game.

If someone would like to provide the actual sequence with details, it would help those of us that are struggling.
Never mind - I just looked through the images...blue balls. There is no real progress so I will place this one on the back burner until more progress is made. Looking forward to new stuff down the road.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
There he is again. Man, he's in everything. The many faces of Chadcuck Sniffharemfamilymanteen. The most prolific Das3d actor of our time.
getsaround.png

Feb 14, 2022
Dreams to Catch [v0.030] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 375mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can you please share another link to download Android, because Mixdrop just gives a lot of ads and doesn't start download. Please help

Reactions: Gigkoov hihh
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes