Dreams to Catch [v0.031] [A Dre@mer]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Incest Patch Included

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreamsToCatch-0.031
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, a game that loops from the beginning. A bug that exists since the other version and not fixed. When you manage to get out of it (not to look at computer after having recovered the book of bank) it is in the turns of the evening film which does not launch, one makes him drink 2 glasses, it proposes to us to look at a film the evening, one goes to take the shower and op one starts again the day as if it had not happened anything. Of blow this games leaves to the oblivion.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Well, a game that loops from the beginning. A bug that exists since the other version and not fixed. When you manage to get out of it (not to look at computer after having recovered the book of bank) it is in the turns of the evening film which does not launch, one makes him drink 2 glasses, it proposes to us to look at a film the evening, one goes to take the shower and op one starts again the day as if it had not happened anything. Of blow this games leaves to the oblivion.
This is too much bugs for me. I am out.

Reactions: maxal

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Sorry but very bad title it's more like Nightmare Catch, A sick looking and disgusting fat cow that makes me retch. First observation art work of the Female character was stomach turning and found it repulsive, but it's just my humble observations. Taking a closer look at the characters face and oversized body makes me, omg, the character appears to be modeled off a dude, roflmao, run, run, run, run for the hills. I'm very sorry but nope this is not for me, but for those whom are into it enjoy the horror of this. As for me, I am placing game on ignore, but thinks for sharing wish you the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotJonathanFrakes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Just another sandbox, MC is a wimp type of game. First part of the game (before sandbox mode) is basically making fun of the MC, and showing what a simp he is. Then the sandbox stuff starts (that is where i quit), maybe the MC gets some balls later in the game, heck maybe he even gets laid (my bet would be no). I feel the game wants to get into NTR and/or cuck the MC, but didn't play anymore to find out... If you are like me and like games with strong MC characters then maybe pass on this one.

And to be clear I do not Hate the game, I just don't like all the crap you have to do in sandbox games, especially if I don't like the MC. but game is free... so download it and make up your own mind.

Reactions: Larry2000

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this like My Dream Girl where the sex scenes are on the NTR route and if you don't want NTR there is no sex? If so I guess I can proceed to ignore it.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
For anyone who cant get the cest patch to download from google

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes