SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i really liked the models of the game when i first played it, too bad the execution was a total mess still was the last time i played it...so for now the game is in the back burner

• Sad
Reactions: Fzeren

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I am not sure about it not sure until 2050
3DCG, Incest, Adventure, Big ass, Big boobs, Corruption, Drugs, Male Protagonist, Sandbox, Exhibitionism, MILF, Romance, Voyeurism, Groping, Sleep sex, Sexual harassment, Paranormal, Religion, Humor, Teasing, Fantasy, Superpowers, Lesbian, Masturbation, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Interracial, Creampie, Animation

Coming Soon:
Ahegao, Blackmail, Harem, Footjob, Handjob, Lactation, Pregnancy, Sex toys, Female domination, Sexual Harassment, Roleplay, Cosplay, Mini games, Humiliation, tomboy, Titfuck, Oral sex, Multiple endings, Spanking, , BDSM, Romance

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2568172

Overview:
Dreams to Catch
is a choice-based game.
A mysterious beauty unexpectedly enters the MC's life and changes it.
Become the MC and make decisions for him on this adventure.
While progressing through the game, you will discover the mysteries of the MC's past and future.
There are multiple endings to explore. As the game progresses, many locations will open up to investigate.
This game combines fiction, Fantasy, and Sci-fi and is a sequel to My Dream Girls and A Split Existence.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-23
Release Date: 2023-04-23
Developer: A Dre@mer Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.031
Language: English
Other Games: A Split Existence - My Dream Girl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signature:

This game is a sequel to the game My Dream Girl and A Split Existence ( You might have noticed the Easter eggs in both the games). Both still need to be completed, but I am finishing them along with this, and Instead of releasing them separately, I am gradually merging the two-game into this one.. The plan for the merges of the games is working out perfectly. The old saves will start working once the Merger of the game is completed. Part 3/5 of the Merger is completed and added to the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Linux:
MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Mac:
MEGA - GDRIVE - - -

Patches: *
Extra:
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 2036977 View attachment 2037002 View attachment 2402410 View attachment 2195222 View attachment 2243424 View attachment 2195221 View attachment 2243476 View attachment 2402405 View attachment 2038162 View attachment 2036988 View attachment 2036975 View attachment 2036978 View attachment 2402404 View attachment 2402403 View attachment 2402378 View attachment 2402385 View attachment 2402408 View attachment 2036981 View attachment 2036976 View attachment 2195224 View attachment 2195220 View attachment 2195219 View attachment 2402377 View attachment 2243425 View attachment 2402409
This game looks interesting, but the patch is badly done.
Ex: Jenna=Mom
Everyone Calls Jenna by the Name Mom
If Don changes to Dad, as he is Jenna's husband, it doesn't make sense for him to call her Mom too
In this game patch "Mom" is not a relationship but a name
for the patch to be correct it should be,
Mc or brother calls Mom and others call Jenna
If I'm not wrong, whoever made this patch did a bad job.
the game looks good, but with a patch like this, it takes away the desire to play.
If the mistake is mine please correct me
Note: the MC looks older than Jenna (Mom)
thanks

Reactions: A Dre@mer

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I have started over from the beginning and still stuck in an endless loop: buying milk, buying wine, and so on. (y) (y) (y) :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, just confused. Do i need to play only this game or also the other two game? Reading the main pages info, I understand that the developer is incorporating all three games into this right? But I didn't quite understand, if you still need to play the other two, or just play this one, sooner or later the other two will be integrated into this one. I guess the protagonist is always the same? I mean, the whole story isn't quite clear to me. If anyone can help me understand a little better. Thanks in advance

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys, just confused. Do i need to play only this game or also the other two game? Reading the main pages info, I understand that the developer is incorporating all three games into this right? But I didn't quite understand, if you still need to play the other two, or just play this one, sooner or later the other two will be integrated into this one. I guess the protagonist is always the same? I mean, the whole story isn't quite clear to me. If anyone can help me understand a little better. Thanks in advance
the game is glitchy. :cautious:read above.there is a bug in the game and it stays in one place

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I can assure you.
You can never trust a developer who doesn't finish a single game properly and keeps making new games like this.
All of the developer's previous works are incomplete and all similar modeling. He's only looking for donors.
I was rooting for My Dream Girl, but I knew it was the wrong choice right away.
This developer has no credibility.

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Notes:
  • Might be watching TV = May or may-not be watching TV but have to check.
  • Take a Shower or visit the Bathroom = It is a place holder for this update. New event will be added to it. for now it is a way to skip time.
  • Will be removing the grind for milk, cola and Rum in the upcoming update V0.032.

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
What's new in this update? I haven't found any new event. Is it only the merger?
MC [ sexual scene with the Camp manager. ]
Jenna Shower scene.
Minna's Story progresses. [ sexual scene between Minna & Jenna ]

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Yes. wine milk cinema. AND EVERYTHING IN A CIRCLE.:cry:
  • Take a Shower or visit the Bathroom = It is a place holder for this update. New event will be added to it. for now it is a way to skip time.
  • Will be removing the grind for milk, cola and Rum in the upcoming update V0.032.

Sumo777

Mar 22, 2020
nah bruh i tried...this is the 3rd time i played the game endless loop even the walkthrough is confused with itself I made that store owner a Millionaire....you have to click the laptop every morning to unlock the map and the game randomly goes to nighttime when you go to the living room sometimes...but you spawn there when you go home

i think just take the assets out burn the rest and start over and next time don't forget the animation's

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes