Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I don't see NTR tag here but wasn't My Dream Girl basically an NTR game??? And its getting merged into this one?? I'm confused

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I am currently working on it. I will be adding movies to pick which could be watched on the TV. The movie's pick will affect the event outcome.
Understood thanks.!!! :love:..You should work on passing the game...Many players have this problem.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I am currently working on it. I will be adding movies to pick which could be watched on the TV. The movie's pick will affect the event outcome.
Sup, glad you are still alive.... but you haven't answered the question regarding the cuck content like ntr/sharing/swinging.
Your other game had it (actually thats all the content it had if I remember correctly), and since you said are including that game here then, should we assume this game will also have ntr/sharing/swinging? Because those tags are not in the planned tags section in OP ....... or do you just consider them as "VOYEURISM"? Is the voyeurism about showing the LIs getting fucked by other males that are not the MC?

I like the look of the girls but I really want to confirm this before I get invested in the game.

Reactions: EJW and buktccbfc71

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Hopeful If ntr/sharing/swinging will be in the game hopefully the m.c can prevent that from happing as well. A lot of us are defiantly not into those. I am following the hints in the game, but they keep having me do the exact same thing over and over again give landlady drinks she does not show up at movie and the other tenet is sleeping .How to advance the story ? please help.

Reactions: EJW
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes