Aug 1, 2021
Still stuck in loop offer Rum and they are not in living room offer anything else cannot proceed in the event.... 3 updates and still have the same problem is hilarious.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Mind control and sleep sex are based as hell.
Can the MC rape anyone with this or is it not implemented/tease only?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I don't understand why you need a patch? if you can change relatives in the game.:unsure:WHAT CHANGES THE INCEST PATCH? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: platypushperry

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
This Dev background of abandon in the game so I don't think my hopes are high for this game because I know he is going to abandon this to.
I hope he prove me wrong this time.
This is my personal opinion anyway.

Jan 26, 2022
On day 9 it keeps trapping me in a cycle where I buy the cola but it keeps saying to offer her cola useless, but nothing comes of it. is there a way to fix this loop?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
This update does nothing. He threw in the old game already abandoned and left all the bugs that were there in the previous three versions. The days scale from 17 to 13 or 9 only because you get the wrong choice of options.... as in previous versions (loops included). As someone has already said in previous posts, we come to this game after 2 more abandoned games with little confidence about the future.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
Terrible grindy, loops and loops and more loops and dont forget the grind and loops... 2:00 hours of playtime literally for nothing, then.. magically you hit the endgame "to be continued" nothing happened in the game more than 340930944903 loops.
Nice game!(uninstalled)

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
How can this be a sequel if both prior games were abandoned? Does that mean this game will also be abandoned.

Last edited:
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes