buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1696282912842.png Has anyone gone further? :unsure: I'm done here........PS.......ADVICE FOR PLAYERS: BEFORE GOING TO BED SAVE THE GAME SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND MAKE THE CORRECT DECISION OR CHOICE. The game is good and so are the characters.Sorry bad English. ;) (y) :love:

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
"Dreams to Catch" - will there be a continuation of the game in the future???:unsure: The fans are really looking forward to it. ;) :love:(y)

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Have you noticed the Dev has said in Discord about the release of a new game? It's like a continuation or something like that!
I thought this was a continuation of Dream Girl Is there another new game or are you talking about this one?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I thought this was a continuation of Dream Girl Is there another new game or are you talking about this one?
isn't this game the "new" game in which two other games were added later -_- if he make a new game to add this one in it later this may end up ... confusing :S there's a voice in my head screaming : confuse screaming intensify .... i think i lost something while following the information from another game in the last update -_- my sanity, dev clearly has read the book of sand and started folowing a certain nyarla....nearly fell for it ... i'm leaving far and fast
it's a trap.gif

paula789

May 2, 2017
Yes, it's My Dream Girl [V1]. He has also mentioned his other games A Split Existence, Dreams to Catch. I can still remember that he told about combining his other games in Dreams to Catch a few months ago and I thought he'll update it this time.
Oh! it has been already released in this forum and it's completed! :p
It's the same characters, almost same images with an addition of a few but a new game! :D

Last edited:

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 2568172

Overview:
Dreams to Catch
is a choice-based game.
A mysterious beauty unexpectedly enters the MC's life and changes it.
Become the MC and make decisions for him on this adventure.
While progressing through the game, you will discover the mysteries of the MC's past and future.
There are multiple endings to explore. As the game progresses, many locations will open up to investigate.
This game combines fiction, Fantasy, and Sci-fi and is a sequel to My Dream Girls and A Split Existence.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-23
Release Date: 2023-07-18
Developer: A Dre@mer Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.032
Language: English
Other Games: A Split Existence - My Dream Girl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signature:

This game is a sequel to the game My Dream Girl and A Split Existence ( You might have noticed the Easter eggs in both the games). Both still need to be completed, but I am finishing them along with this, and Instead of releasing them separately, I am gradually merging the two-game into this one.. The plan for the merges of the games is working out perfectly. The old saves will start working once the Merger of the game is completed. Part 4/5 of the Merger is completed and added to the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux:
MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED*
Win/Linux:
GOFILE - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES

Patches*:

Extra*: Walkthrough
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2568172 View attachment 2036977 View attachment 2037002 View attachment 2195222 View attachment 2793786 View attachment 2793785 View attachment 2195221 View attachment 2243476 View attachment 2038162 View attachment 2036988 View attachment 2036975 View attachment 2036978 View attachment 2793787 View attachment 2402403 View attachment 2402385 View attachment 2402408 View attachment 2036981 View attachment 2195224 View attachment 2195220 View attachment 2793784 View attachment 2195219 View attachment 2402377 View attachment 2243425 View attachment 2402409
no NTR?

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
i was hoping for boy from mydreamgirl route go forward in sequal game and we get a proper corruption ntr with mina

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
This game is a sequel to the game My Dream Girl and A Split Existence . Both still need to be completed, but I am finishing them along with this, and Instead of releasing them separately, I am gradually merging the two-game into this one.. The plan for the merges of the games is working out perfectly. Part 4/5 of the Merger is completed and added to the game.
make up your mind .. is it a sequel .. or is it the same previous 2 games merged ?? :)

GanguRand

Jun 5, 2020
make up your mind .. is it a sequel .. or is it the same previous 2 games merged ?? :)
I discovered this game is a sequel to the previous two games, and the developer is integrating all three games. However, players already experienced the first two games can skip the merged parts.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I discovered this game is a sequel to the previous two games, and the developer is integrating all three games. However, players already experienced the first two games can skip the merged parts.
the point is .. do i have to play the first 2 separated games first before i jump to the third one ?
or should i just play only the third one if it has contains 1 + 2 + 3 ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I recommend playing the first game, My Dream Girl, followed by the second game, A Split Existence , and then this game. The merger of all three games is not fully complete yet as far as i know. Recently, the developer posted an update for MDG.
ohh i thought you are the developer hehe .. ok then that's a better explanation .. thank you very much ..
ill start with 1 then 2 then 3 separately for now .. until they all get merged at the end ..

i hop the developer will tell us if the merge is complete so we can remove the old ones & save space :)

Last edited:

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
ohh i thought you are the developer hehe .. ok then that's a better explanation .. thank you very much .. ill start with 1 then 2 then 3 separately this for now until they all get merged at the end ..

i hop the developer will tell us if the merge is complete so we can remove the old ones & save space :)
Sorry wrong response. As the developer of this game, I have been adding the merger details in the Developer Notes. Rest assured, the merger of all three games will be completed soon.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry wrong response. As the developer of this game, I have been adding the merger details in the Developer Notes. Rest assured, the merger of all three games will be completed soon.
thank you so much that's great news .. and its honor to meet you Dev (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: A Dre@mer
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes