BDI

May 23, 2017
I am following the prompts, but when I go to buy the cola it won't let me anymore, but I don't have the option to give to her, only the useless cola, that I never bought.
So, just give her something else, and in this update, once that you buy something, you NEVER run out.

Reactions: A Dre@mer

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
When I started this update (31 -> 32) I was on day 17 (in a loop of movie -> kick -> sleeping pill idea) after playing for a bit it dumped me back to day 5-6-7, now in the process of redoing everything back up to day 17.
My question is will i still be stuck in that loop or is there more content?

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
When I started this update (31 -> 32) I was on day 17 (in a loop of movie -> kick -> sleeping pill idea) after playing for a bit it dumped me back to day 5-6-7, now in the process of redoing everything back up to day 17.
My question is will i still be stuck in that loop or is there more content?
After day 17, there is additional content added, but I recommend starting to play from the merger part 4, as there are new scenes introduced there as well. The easiest way to reach the end of the update is by following the hint button located on the top right corner."

Reactions: buktccbfc71

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am gradually merging the two-game into this one.. The plan for the merges of the games is working out perfectly. The old saves will start working once the Merger of the game is completed. Part 4/5 of the Merger is completed and added to the game.
So mixing them up has resulted in this being like the first one and having the sex scenes only on the NTR route?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I think you need step by step instructions for the game. separately. what and how and how many times to do. :unsure:Overall the game and characters are good. (y) :love:;)

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
So mixing them up has resulted in this being like the first one and having the sex scenes only on the NTR route?
The NTR aspect can be easily skipped, giving you the freedom to focus on the MC and enjoy the sex scenes instead.

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
I think you need step by step instructions for the game. separately. what and how and how many times to do. :unsure:Overall the game and characters are good. (y) :love:;)
Will keep that in mind and will add it in the next update.

• Red Heart

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I just finished testing it, since I think the dev had never given an answer regarding the Ntr, the Mc is practically a loser pervert and I think the only sexual scene he has with a girl at the beginning is raping her (if you choose that choice ), now as for the rest, well the game has lesbian NTR/rape (?) unavoidable, you spend 1 hour doing the same in a loop so that in the end the one who has the most action is the "sister" of the Mc with the "mother" while she is there drunk (I tried to avoid it by not giving the mother a drink but if you don't, the story doesn't advance and you go back to the previous day), the mc takes photos and does nothing else, the content ends there, also the mc has some dreams when go sleep you can see them or not but the last ones are practically another character having sex with another girl. (those dreams practically in the WT say that it is the friend of the Mc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
i'm tired to play every scenes everytime, it likes it always rolling back on it's own.

it's annoying, start a new game doesn't work. maybe developping a freeroam game isn't really the best idea :unsure:

Reactions: Jeepster

GanguRand

Jun 5, 2020
The Dav has provided an update on his Patreon page, mentioning the completion of certain scenes and his ongoing work on a few more.

paula789

May 2, 2017
The Dav has provided an update on his Patreon page, mentioning the completion of certain scenes and his ongoing work on a few more.
Most of us want progress in the story of the landlady and MC of this game. I hope this game won't have the same fate as his earlier projects!

• Sad
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes